Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/3/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 162 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Pass 2 years ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 163 total)
  • Author

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

And a Kowloon Comedy Room ad. Unfortunately, Jerry Thornton wasn’t mentioned.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

This is bananas 😆 “I always said they should call cotton candy ‘Diabetes Sticks.’ There’s a finite number of peanuts, you know.”

Not enough sad onions. :-( :-( :-( :-(

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

jforb
    Participant

Did it just end because of technical issues, time, or because that last cough was him keeling over?

Feejis
    Participant

Without knowing exactly how the cap would treat it, what if:

Pats and Brady agree on a renegotiated deal to take him through say 2023 but for limited new money. This reduces his future cap hits to around what it is now or even less?

Then they can franchise Garoppolo, pay him a ton for 2018 while paying Brady relatively little. Maybe even repeat again for 2019 then Brady retires after that and PTT with Jimmy!

Major Intangibles
    Participant

His cohosts are treating him like he has dementia. Dad – didn’t you always say that Willie Mays was the best baseball player ever? You didn’t oh ok ok no, I know I know you never said that.

<silence>

Tell us about that time you and mom went to the Holy Land Orient!

Ahm, I know a little sumpthin’ about fixin’ posts.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

The guy on the right is like his botched clone son that he can never love as much as his real children.

LJSandwich
    Participant

If I had to guess…keeling over.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

That was sad. All he could do was tell old Red Sox stories and cough.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

LJSandwich
    Participant

That was sad. All he could do was tell old Red Sox stories and cough.

…and then cough some more…

Lebron
    Participant

No thumbs up?  Six more weeks.

Ironhead
    Participant

Refollowed old friend Howzie on Twitter yesterday.  Oof.  That’s some Bledsoe-esque decision making by me.

InThisTown
    Participant

Refollowed old friend Howzie on Twitter yesterday. Oof. That’s some Bledsoe-esque decision making by me.

I unmuted him for a night a few days ago (I posted a tweet here that he stroked out in the middle of) and man, that’s a dark place. And what the fuck does his handle mean? It’s annoying.

Ironhead
    Participant

I feel like I’ve got vertigo after reading his tweets.

Ironhead
    Participant

Full disclosure – I re-followed him to see just how often he feels the need to offer the world his opinion simply to remind myself sometimes less is more on Twitter.

Except for the cocaine/Breer pics.  I laugh every time.

Kevin
    Participant

That’s funny, was just going to mention howzie here.

I was going to say that I liked it better when he pretended not to know who Taylor Swift was. Now he has opinions on her. :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

The guy on the right is like his botched clone son that he can never love as much as his real children.

Stickers on your laptop is a weird psycho move. Are you a teenage girl?

Kevin
    Participant

Full disclosure – I re-followed him to see just how often he feels the need to offer the world his opinion simply to remind myself sometimes less is more on Twitter.

Except for the cocaine/Breer pics. I laugh every time.

Meant to ask you this. Has Breer ever replied to those?

Ironhead
    Participant

He has to have me muted.   However, from my other Twitter account I can see the Ironhead coke tweets, so that makes me happy.
    It’s the same thing with Volin.  I dubbed him “Mittens” and he blocked me over a year ago, and last week he proudly takes a picture showing his mittens.  They know.  They hear about it.

I know for a fact that Breer was pissed off about me tweeting at the Duxbury police when he took a picture from the driver’s seat last year.  It wasn’t Duxbury, but still.

Ironhead
    Participant

I’ve considered going with heroin injecting needle pics for Breer, but that might be too far, even for me.

Lebron
    Participant

Albert Breer’s podcast: How to draft a franchise quarterback

Blueprint! 

chicowalker
    Participant

Oh my god I just looked at his feed.  Incredibly consumed with himself.  #nowplaying? :lol:   Fuck off. What a clown.

InThisTown
    Participant

Jesus, within the first five tweets in his feed he’s using “fuckpickle.”

https://twitter.com/BruceNV/status/837634904586231808

His appropriation of internet speak is enraging.

But not as enraging as saying this chick is not attractive and needs a sammich:

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  InThisTown.

chicowalker
    Participant

Enraging is the right word.  You’re pushing 60, brah

Kevin
    Participant

Yikes. If this was me, I’d rather the stomach pumping thing be true. :lol:

Rod Stewart is in hot water after his wife Penny Lancaster posted a video that seemingly showed the musician carrying out a mock-ISIS-style “execution” in the Abu Dhabi desert before a show in the Arab Emirates.

In the now-deleted Instagram clip — which has been preserved online — Stewart, 72, and a passel of friends trek across the desert before the singer makes a cutting motion across the throat of a man kneeling in front of him. Fans and non-fans alike were put off by the video, which was more than a little reminiscent of ISIS’s desert-shot beheading videos.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar