Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/6/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 105 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  InThisTown 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Ironhead
    Participant

I re-watched the Monday Nighter Texans at Pats from ’12 yesterday which is why Lloyd was in the front of my mind.   I loved the Baker signing and thought he was going to beat out Clank.  Visanthe Shiancoe was the dropping passes from 12 at TE in that game.

Chuck Schick
    Participant

Scott Green was the referee? Clearly a Witsec pseudonym.

That’s what NYT and WaPo want you to believe. Wake up.

Feejis
    Participant

Sammy Morris? Sam Aiken? Sam Cunningham?

Edit – was that the Trans Am Tate era?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Feejis.

InThisTown
    Participant

Sammy Morris? Sam Aiken? Sam Cunningham?

Negative.

InThisTown
    Participant

Speaking of ESPN I walked past the TV on Friday and Sportscenter was on. The racist lady was wearing camo and Michael Smith was wearing a Wolverine t-shirt and they were talking about Jay Z and Beyonce.

NASCL
    Participant

They’ll use a 2nd rounder on the Wil Cordero RB from Oklahoma and Twitter will melt.

Lebron
    Participant

Speaking of ESPN I walked past the TV on Friday and Sportscenter was on. The racist lady was wearing camo and Michael Smith was wearing a Wolverine t-shirt and they were talking about Jay Z and Beyonce.

I get irrationally pissed off when they play Welcome To The Terrordome for the promo.

middlebury03.5
    Participant

Baker is seven. Lloyd’s season of falling to the ground 11 yards downfield was 2012.

Doug Gabriel?

(Not even close)

And I wouldn’t guess the 8th with a million tries.

InThisTown
    Participant

Tate was PUP’d that year and then IR’d. He wasn’t a Christmas gift for Tommy until the following year.

Lebron
    Participant

Since Rumours was brought up I listened to the Deluxe Edition with live stuff off that tour.  Didn’t know Silver Springs was the B side to Go Your Own Way and wasn’t released on the album.  How Oh Daddy beat that out is beyond me.

InThisTown
    Participant

A Jimmy Buffett-inspired retirement community is set to open in Daytona Beach, Florida, and more locations plan to be announced soon.

Tapioca in Paradise

Participant

Sports AND pop culture.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Stevie Nicks solo may get you that 8th receiver’s name.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

BSF34
    Participant

Baker is seven. Lloyd’s season of falling to the ground 11 yards downfield was 2012.

Doug Gabriel? (Not even close) And I wouldn’t guess the 8th with a million tries.

Isaiah Stanback. Stevie Nicks released a solo song called “Stand Back”. It all comes back to baseball Fleetwood Mac.

Chico’d by MI

Wait, what?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  BSF34.

Lebron
    Participant

Napping at 3PM again in Metamucilville…

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Doug Gabriel? (Not even close) And I wouldn’t guess the 8th with a million tries.

Joey Galloway?

InThisTown
    Participant

Joey Galloway?

He was gassed by then.

middlebury03.5
    Participant

Participant

Napping at 3PM again in Metamucilville…

Searching for my lost walker and salt substitute

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Thrilled to announce 1st guest for @BobRyansPodcast this Wed 3/8 is none other than @boblobel. Taping starts & 5pm live in our lounge.

https://i2.wp.com/static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/316063/12354244/1306181895667/Looky+Looky-Two+old+men-+Chinatown-IMG_7619.jpg?w=730

Beaker
    Participant

The ADA Compliance Hour brought to you by the fine people at Rascal©

Stevie Nicks solo may get you that 8th receiver’s name.

Earthwind Leatherandlace?

Participant

Thrilled to announce 1st guest for @BobRyansPodcast this Wed 3/8 is none other than @boblobel. Taping starts & 5pm live in our lounge.

https://i2.wp.com/static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/316063/12354244/1306181895667/Looky+Looky-Two+old+men-+Chinatown-IMG_7619.jpg?w=730

The program will feature Mr. Ryan prattling on about the magic of the infield fly rule and Mr. Lobel countering with, “Why can’t we get players like this?”

Ironhead
    Participant

I’ll listen to Lobel & Ryan before I listen to Breer’s podcast.

chicowalker
    Participant

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar