Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/7/2017 Daily Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 71 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Fred West Lynn 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Lebron
    Participant

Can’t get used to the ACC tournament being played in Brooklyn.

Participant

You know who wouldn’t have minded a delay like this…Ed Kranepool…John Wetteland….Mickey Rivers.. Dave O’Brien- *shoots self*

Curt Flood 

chicowalker
    Participant

Can’t get used to the ACC tournament being played in Brooklyn.

It was around 3 years ago to the day we closed on our house.  The 55 year old stooge we bought from (his mom’s house, she had passed away) kept complaining about how long it was taking, he had to get to NYC because he and his buddies had tickets to the Big East (MSG) and A-10 (Barclays) tourney and they had to get to drinkin’  It was like being around a 19 year old chomping at the bit for spring break.  It got me concerned about what might have been missed in the inspection if this fucking dunce was the steward of the house in the 8 or so months since his mother passed, but it turns out the only transgression was painting every room the same color yellow to save money.

chicowalker
    Participant

Jesus I missed the easiest one :lol:

Ironically enough, salaries started rising just like this water after Flood challenged the reserve clause…

jforb
    Participant

You know who wouldn’t have minded a delay like this…Ed Kranepool…John Wetteland….Mickey Rivers..

Dave O’Brien- *shoots self*

Based on the recent stories about Kranepool, I’m not sure he has the time to wait for a delay.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

You know who wouldn’t have minded a delay like this…Ed Kranepool…John Wetteland….Mickey Rivers.. Dave O’Brien- *shoots self*

Curt Flood

Jay Johnstown?     Well, it’s Jay John-STONE, but work with me here, will you folks?

Participant

Curt Flood

Jay Johnstown? Well, it’s Jay John-STONE, but work with me here, will you folks?

And while we’re at it, why not   the human rain delay Mike Hargrove?  Did you know Toby Harrah’s last name is spelled the same way forward and backward?  Like John Hannah or Bob.

Lebron
    Participant

Comeback in the LDS in ’99 was that much sweeter because Hargrove complained about how long Nomar was taking in between pitches.  The irony was lost on that dickface.

Lebron
    Participant

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
    @AdamSchefter
    Cardinals and TE Jermaine Gresham have reached agreement on a four-year deal, per sources. One TE off the market.

Went from a 50/60 catch a year guy in Cincy to 56 catches in 2 years with Kangol.  Why not sign him for 4 more years!

Kevin
    Participant

Of course, Tim Salmon, Mike Trout, and Kevin Bass could all swim to the ballpark!

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

To bad this watermain break didn’t happen on Opening Day.

I’m not sure we could handle the resulting Marky Mark movie

😆

We all woulda drowned in the watah if it wasn’t fah Tawmmy fuckin’ Sawndahs!

Make a wall outta those stahm windas kid Tommy yelled to the nearby Boston Water and Sewer Dept supervisor, soon the storm windows being removed in honor of Red Sox opening day were diverting water from Kenmore Sq directly onto the Mass Pike, the crowd laughed as the stream poured into a passing convertible with unmistakable yellow, blue and white NY plates take that ya fahkin yankees fan Tommy crowed

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Do these people even watch the Patriots?

chicowalker
    Participant

Pretty sure Mrs. Hightower doesn’t love her son more than our ..Spanish? Mexican?  Zapato-peeing puto of a friend

Lebron
    Participant

I think NFL.com or someone ran a “AP to Patriots?” story, so that will always get the jabronies jumping.

Saw this on NFL.com.

Brady Corp extends into luxury meal prep business

Luxury?

Sample meals include a ramen bowl with charred broccolini and gingered amaranth, and crispy turnip cakes with quinoa tabbouleh and za’atar yogurt.

And oh my gawd it’s $78 a week for 6 entrees!  20 bucks more than Blue Apron but people spend money on way stupider shit.

Bye, Marty.

:-(

Participant

Can you not win the sanctioned tampering period and still win the off season?

Lebron
    Participant

That shit with the Redskins GM not being anywhere near the team or facility is weird.

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

That shit with the Redskins GM not being anywhere near the team or facility is weird.

His wife trying to keep him away from the ESPN reporter?

Chief
    Participant

rehab

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Of course, Tim Salmon, Mike Trout, and Kevin Bass could all swim to the ballpark!

So could Gar Finnvold, ‘Catfish’ Hunter, and Negro Leaguer Wallace ‘Patagonian Toothfish’ Jones.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Participant

rehab

“Spending more time with the family”?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

:dry:

Oh my God! They’re keeping Jimmy!

I was going to say something like, “Is poster BSF34 making a secret demand to be traded to a less-somnolent* message board?” *”APPROVE!”

Chrissy was great on Saturday with the illustrated man, “Just because the Patriots pay people less and win doesn’t make it right.”

I believe he stated, “When it’s a matter of the Patriots being parsimonious – as they are wont to do – and still emerging victorious, that doesn’t make their actions morally viable.”

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar