Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/9/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 223 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Coma 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 224 total)
  • Author

Lebron
    Participant

I think what Brandon means is that they would have had a live film crew and he would have conducted interviews.  None of this still photo/instagram type shit.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Brandon Marshall already adding value to the Giants. He said that the thing that we were told didn’t matter, the WR boat trip to Miami, wouldn’t have happened if he was there last year. I think this Marshall thing will really go well.

He’s a changed man! :lol:

Working for the Maras will do that.  Their intrinsic saintliness rubs off on everyone.

Well, except for that placekicker who was a serial spouse abuser.

Two Bills Drive

Oh no, this is such a profound and indisputable game changer. I think this puts the Patriots in a great position to win the AFC East division next year.

Gilmore is the game-changer? Gilmore is the transaction that “puts them in a great position” to take the title they’ve won 14 of the past 16 years?

I realize the many years of disappointment have dictated setting low bars in Buffalo (“We won the offseason!”), so maybe I should cut them some slack.

Kevin
    Participant

This must be killing the zerowalls and George Cain types. If they don’t have
    “Why are they doing nothing?”, what else do they have?

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

I’m calling bullshit on that Pats story with the Free Agent. I can’t find a free agent that was multi-year starter with special teams ability that signed since Caserio was promoted.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

A rare case of BBTL not recognizing the sarcasm.

Participant

Brandon Marshall already adding value to the Giants. He said that the thing that we were told didn’t matter, the WR boat trip to Miami, wouldn’t have happened if he was there last year. I think this Marshall thing will really go well.

He’s a changed man! :lol:

Working for the Maras will do that. Their intrinsic saintliness rubs off on everyone. Well, except for that placekicker who was a serial spouse abuser.

Don’t sleep on the great LT and his appreciation for under age strange.

A rare case of BBTL not recognizing the sarcasm.

Ah, dammit.  :lol:

Suzy
    Participant

That’s a short distance to elicit muscle cramps. What an idiot. Because race sprinting is like walking down the hall for day old donuts and pizza. I never cramp up!

Right?

So embarrassing to even read.

Kevin
    Participant

I’m calling bullshit on that Pats story with the Free Agent. I can’t find a free agent that was multi-year starter with special teams ability that signed since Caserio was promoted.

Think ITT nailed it. Steve Gregory. Signed a three year deal, retired after two.

Chief
    Participant

delete

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Chief.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Two Bills Drive

Oh no, this is such a profound and indisputable game changer. I think this puts the Patriots in a great position to win the AFC East division next year.

Gilmore is the game-changer? Gilmore is the transaction that “puts them in a great position” to take the title they’ve won 14 of the past 16 years? I realize the many years of disappointment have dictated setting low bars in Buffalo (“We won the offseason!”), so maybe I should cut them some slack.

Pretty sure the poster was being sarcastic in a woe is us gallows humor sort of way.

Feejis
    Participant

Think ITT nailed it. Steve Gregory. Signed a three year deal, retired after two.

Also a NY guy so would make sense for a NY reporter to have acccess.

Kevin
    Participant

Also could argue that Harmon was drafted to take Gregory’s role.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Didn’t one of Brandon’s outings with Denver teammates end up in gun play?

He was one of the guys in the limo when Darrent Williams was killed. From Wikipedia, “Marshall was “one of the instigators of the fight” according to a report by ESPN.”

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

Also could argue that Harmon was drafted to take Gregory’s role.

Yep I think you guys are right

Participant

Didn’t one of Brandon’s outings with Denver teammates end up in gun play?

He was one of the guys in the limo when Darrent Williams was killed. From Wikipedia, “Marshall was “one of the instigators of the fight” according to a report by ESPN.”

“My people tell me he’s one of the good ones.”

“He sure is, and he always promptly returns my calls/texts/emails.”

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

TEC with a little shot at bertie

Participant

Mara might be whiter than powder.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Mara might be whiter than powder.

His face could cut through underbrush.

InThisTown
    Participant

Mara looks like Ozzy Copplepot’s old man.

Larry Legend
    Participant

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

All that “tradition like no other” Nantz/bs aside – only 2 minutes of commercials an hour rocks.

20+ mins/hour of watching poorly dressed chubby guys squat down to divine patterns in the grass does not.

:lol:

Lebron
    Participant

That Williams murder was some real greaseball gangster shit.  Started over opening champagne bottles.

Alumnus for singular male. Alumni is plural.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar