Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/14-15/2018 Weekend Thread

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Major Intangibles
    Participant

But that’s just my opinion.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Major Intangibles
    Participant

OK, maybe TjM would hold the same opinion.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Yahtzee
    Participant

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Schefter just did show prep for all the radio shows tomorrow. Ok, maybe three minutes about how sad it is those guys had to run so far in the rain. Baseball, basketball, hockey, what are those?

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

WEEI will have four more hours to chatter about Gronk, the sacred Patriot’s Day Red Sox game has already been cancelled.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

This has the cadence of a Regular Brian.

Yahtzee
    Participant

This has the cadence of a Regular Brian.

It was supposed to be followed by 4 more posts but I had to do something.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Nice win by the Pacers.

jforb
    Participant

Nice win by the Pacers.

Nice of Lebron to hang around for the last few seconds. Liked ABC’s graphic on his first round win precentage too.

Coma
    Participant

WEEI will have four more hours to chatter about Gronk, the sacred Patriot’s Day Red Sox game has already been cancelled.

The local radio guys must be jealous of their San Antonio counterparts. If the Kawhi Leonard situation was happening here, they wouldn’t have had to do any show prep for months.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

R. Lee Ermey will not be down to find contraband jelly doughnuts at breakfast.

BSF34
    Participant

“I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose”

RIP,  Gunny. Only guy who said “Maggots” as much a Colonel Callahan.

Wait, what?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

It’s by the boards now, but octogenarian Bartolo Colon taking a no hitter into the 8th against the Astros wasn’t something I was expecting.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

“I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose” RIP, Gunny. Only guy who said “Maggots” as much a Colonel Callahan.

A underrated line from him is:   “…Military Journalism???”

The WTF? inflection in his voice is great. :

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar