Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/29/19 – 5/5/10 Weekly Thread

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

So NBC will instantly send you to Jacksonville if it’s an NFL game but I gotta wait for the bruins?

Yahtzee
    Participant

So NBC will instantly send you to Jacksonville if it’s an NFL game but I gotta wait for the bruins?

Can’t believe they didn’t put it on NBCSN.

And, just like that, goooal!

rclane
    Participant

Is there a weird blackout rule preventing them from putting the game on NBCSN? Here in the metro Philly area, I got the game on NBCSN until the Derby coverage ended.

Lefty

Bench Pastrnak now, Bedard and Felger, you fucking brainless idiots.

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Yahtzee
    Participant

Fvck Columbus

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Coma
    Participant

Bench Pastrnak now, Bedard and Felger, you fucking brainless idiots.

“I guess you honks and bobos are happy with 2 third period goals, including the game winner. Keep clinging to those threads and ignore the mountains of evidence that Pastrnak needs to sit out game 6.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Lefty

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but….Chara tonight?

They just can’t put him out there short handed or in the last minute like that.  He is too slow and immobile.  Should be Carlo and McAvoy out there in those situations.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Yahtzee
    Participant

I’ve heard people say that the 76ers are a better matchup for Celtics than Toronto, but I just can’t root for Philly.

Lebron
    Participant

This Nuggets-Blazers series is a good one. I have no idea how these guys went 4OTs Friday night and came back today and played another great game.

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar