Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/10/17 Daily Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 160 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Pepper 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I thought the huge fly was flying away. ..

IT IS. That’s why I want to strangle someone right now. It might as well be Sanskrit. Christ, it’s upsetting. :lol:

😆 It really is. So he only has to do one scribble a week now, and THAT is what he came up with? And he still can’t find the time to actually draw it freehand? Fucking mindroasting.

What if, what if all this time, he actually did several a day, and picked the ‘best’ one to submit?  :ohmy:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Major Intangibles
    Participant

In related odd and sad news, hairpiece vector Upton Bell has broken into the peyote tapioca and logged onto Twitter.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Doncabesa
    Participant

Cavs and Heat heading to OT

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

IT IS. That’s why I want to strangle someone right now. It might as well be Sanskrit. Christ, it’s upsetting. :lol:

😆 It really is. So he only has to do one scribble a week now, and THAT is what he came up with? And he still can’t find the time to actually draw it freehand? Fucking mindroasting.

What if, what if all this time, he actually did several a day, and picked the ‘best’ one to submit? :ohmy:

This sounds like the reveal of a compelling horror movie.

InThisTown
    Participant

What if, what if all this time, he actually did several a day, and picked the ‘best’ one to submit? :ohmy:

Episode of (Purportedly) Black Mirror.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

“Lookit this one, here Recliner Guy was watchin’ today’s game on the teevee, and a crinkle cut legged Brock Holt, you see his name on the sleeve? he takes a called strike to end the game, and Recliner Guy has a bowl of orbs, and the capchun, the capchun is ‘Strike 3-3, You Now Don’t Have A Winning Record!!’

Kevin
    Participant

Cutting him down to once a week means they ARE paying him? :lol:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

James and Irving didn’t play tonight. They don’t care much about the 1 seed.

chicowalker
    Participant

Keep racking up those ot losses Cleveland

Major Intangibles
    Participant

“Lookit this one, here’s a traci, er, drawing of Danny Ainge, you know, from the Celtics? And he’s smoking a cigar, but the cigar is really a lottery ticket! Because of the Nets thingie they did. And the capchun; ‘Net Worth’. Maybe with a question mark.”

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Catching Boston Sports Tonight for the first time and Death Cat is sitting in the “Cumberland Farms Lounge”. They have bags of Cumby’s chips on display all over the place including two smaller bags in a glass bowl as some sort of centerpiece on the table. Are you fucking kidding me?

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar