Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/10/17 Daily Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 160 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Pepper 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 161 total)
  • Author

InThisTown
    Participant

I’ve expressed interest in putting it in Blake Lively’s giant pregnant butt.

NASCL
    Participant

The toughest Mounty would be +140 vs. Steve Montador.

Lefty

While I would like to see if Lynch could still play and think he would be great for the Patriots if he can, the idea of every media sycophant and all the idiot fanz screaming “Beast Mode!!!” is just unacceptable.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

While I would like to see if Lynch could still play and think he would be great for the Patriots if he can, the idea of every media sycophant and all the idiot fanz screaming “Beast Mode!!!” is just unacceptable.

His weird lazy eye would make him blood brothers with Zolak.

Participant

Him, coming here and not talking to the press would be nice.

Lefty

His weird lazy eye would make him blood brothers with Zolak.

What if they stood on the wrong side of each other?   Would each know the other is there, or would there be a combined blind spot?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Jesus, Prince William is a rough looking 34. He’s got a little Eric Wilbur in him, does he have polo and cricket takez?

“They think they can just let Throckmorton sidle in and replace TeDiddles as the color man on the test match merely because he played the game? Blimey!”

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Hacksaw
    Participant

” I’m bout that action on the field…Clown Face.”

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

How many running backs can the Pats roster?  I have my doubts that a re-signed Blount could make the final roster.

Suzy
    Participant

Almost forgot about that–that was great.

Lefty

Seriously….how the fuck does Jeff Howe know what Marshawn Lynch has expressed privately?

NASCL
    Participant

Just looking at the NHL playoff schedule and saw that some of the games, including the Bruins, are on USA.  I think the last time I watched a hockey game on that channel was the mid 80’s and some random Albert son did PBP and Al Trautwig was the host.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Congrats to princes William and Harry for securing jobs in this tough economy.

Busy day at the office today, spending time with the only world leader who’s mom may have banged both Jagger and Geraldo. Image result for Trudeau and the Royals

One wonders if Margaret Sinclair Trudeau and the late Princess of Wales ever had a chance to compare Celebrity Bonk Lists before Diana’s untimely demise 20 years ago …

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Seriously….how the fuck does Jeff Howe know what Marshawn Lynch has expressed privately?

Because he wants it out there?

There are two kinds of players – those who actually want to play for the Patriots and those who want to use them as leverage.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Hope they come to terms with Bjork. Vatrano can take a seat on the 9th floor.

Was at the game and watched JFK on Saturday. Didn’t do much positive or negative, just seemed really ultra concerned about positioning and not being in the wrong place. I think that is completely normal, though.

Kept skating back and to the left …

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I doubt he said it at all. His Agent probably just tossed it out there to light a fire under the Raiders ass. If he was really interested I’m sure the Pats would bring him in. Hell they brought in Peterson for a look-see.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

So Dave O’Brien had to leave Saturday’s broadcast in mid-game when the stomach bug hit him, and Tom Caron had to call the Red Sox-Tigers game from Watertown in his place.

I think I would have preferred to hear O’Brien blowing lunch in a bucket   :puke:  to Caron’s screechy babbling, but I realize I’m probably in the minority here.    ;-)

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Seattle still has his rights don’t they? It would have to be a trade wouldn’t it?

Participant

So Dave O’Brien had to leave Saturday’s broadcast in mid-game when the stomach bug hit him, and Tom Caron had to call the Red Sox-Tigers game from Watertown in his place. I think I would have preferred to hear O’Brien blowing lunch in a bucket :puke: to Caron’s screechy babbling, but I realize I’m probably in the minority here. 😉

RemDawg thought it was the equivalent of John Glenn orbiting the Earth.

Feejis
    Participant

Hope they come to terms with Bjork. Vatrano can take a seat on the 9th floor.

Vatrano has been remarkably ineffective for a while now. Looks totally lost on the ice. Seems like a one dimensional player who has a really quick release, but hasn’t progressed in the other areas of the game at all. Was at the game and watched JFK on Saturday. Didn’t do much positive or negative, just seemed really ultra concerned about positioning and not being in the wrong place. I think that is completely normal, though.

Last goal was 2/26. That’s 16 games ago. Only 2 assists in that time as well. He’s miscast as anything but on a scoring line. Put him with pluggers and he’s better off in the AHL.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

I hope they get him and he scores from the 1 to beat Seattle in the Soupey with 15 seconds left and every 12 offs themselves.

chicowalker
    Participant

Just looking at the NHL playoff schedule and saw that some of the games, including the Bruins, are on USA. I think the last time I watched a hockey game on that channel was the mid 80’s and some random Albert son did PBP and Al Trautwig was the host.

Halftime show hosted by

Impressive as she is, Rhonda Shear still less bosomy than Dale

Suzy
    Participant

So Dave O’Brien had to leave Saturday’s broadcast in mid-game when the stomach bug hit him, and Tom Caron had to call the Red Sox-Tigers game from Watertown in his place. I think I would have preferred to hear O’Brien blowing lunch in a bucket :puke: to Caron’s screechy babbling, but I realize I’m probably in the minority here. 😉

RemDawg thought it was the equivalent of John Glenn orbiting the Earth.

chicowalker
    Participant

Try doing it for soccer!

Lefty

I doubt he said it at all. His Agent probably just tossed it out there to light a fire under the Raiders ass. If he was really interested I’m sure the Pats would bring him in. Hell they brought in Peterson for a look-see.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar