Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/13/2016 Daily Thread

This topic contains 142 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Larry Legend 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 126 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author

Kevin
    Participant

http://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/720376727407607808

From what I’m hearing from the rest of the Internet. :lol:

Feejis
    Participant

<iframe id=”twitter-widget-1″ class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” style=”position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 175.671875px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;” title=”Twitter Tweet” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen=”true” data-tweet-id=”720376727407607808″></iframe><script src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” async=”” charset=”utf-8″></script>From what I’m hearing from the rest of the Internet. :lol:

He’s so awful.

Kevin
    Participant

Kevin
    Participant

Everyone hates Mittens. :lol:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Oof. Lundqvist just took a stick to his eye from another NYR skater.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lebron
    Participant

Whenever you hear “took a trip to Germany” that never inspires confidence in that player’s health.

Feejis
    Participant

Whenever you hear “took a trip to Germany” that never inspires confidence in that player’s health.

Here’s my problem: Volin just got all that dirt in the last couple hours? Or was it “stuff” the media will say they knew about but couldn’t report before? But now can report?

We know some will say that’s just the Pats feeding him but those are the people who don’t pay attention because there’s no love between anyone in Foxboro and Mittens based on what we all know, right?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

InThisTown
    Participant

Brady would have stabbed a teammate in the neck during his first training camp if he’d played for Urb.

Feejis
    Participant

5 minutes of watching that NYR-PIT game makes me so glad one of those groups of fans will be bitching after round 1. But I can’t stomach any more of it and will watch the other series.

Simple Ben of all people, has a lot of details. http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2016/04/13/patriots-release-dominique-easley/VxfcDYPp0ieEh0mDVBRp5H/story.html

Two league sources said independently on Wednesday that Easley is “a 25-year-old in a 40-year-old’s body.”

Two independent sources gave Mittens the exact same quote?

“Saw that coming,” one of Easley’s former Patriots teammates said upon hearing the news. “Injuries and locker room cancer.”

cough cough Chandler Jones

Larry Legend
    Participant

Belichick went into the locker room at the half of the stink burger the Celtics put up..

He did this.

Participant

Holy Fuck!

jforb
    Participant

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Celts win with great comeback, Sox win Kimbrel throwing gas at 99 K’s side to end it, Nets lose.

Good night.

chicowalker
    Participant

Damn, Celtics would have been better off losing

Larry Legend
    Participant

Damn, Celtics would have been better off losing

I’d rather have been 6th, but that’s pretty far down the list given how badly they’ve played of late.  I’d rather get the shitty seeding but find their game than continue the way  they were headed and struggle against Miami or Charlotte.

If they play like they did in the 2nd half, not only can they beat the Hawks, but they’ll earn a lot of respect in the process.

Viewing 18 posts - 126 through 143 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar