Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/20/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 151 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Doncabesa 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 152 total)
  • Author

Patrick Pass
    Participant

He can’t claim the guy was killed and wants an investigation then the next day want the body given away. I thought you wanted an investigation?

Doncabesa
    Participant

Starbucks’ entry into the unicorn food craze was released

Not being a cvnt, I had no idea there was a “unicorn food craze.” Apparently:

For the unaware: “Unicorn food” is any food item jazzed up with dye or cute accessories like fruit cut into little shapes or mountains of pastel marshmallows. The highly committed may add a horn, ears and a mane made of sculpted sugar.

Jesus fucking christ with the fetishization of juvenalia. Is it too much to hope that Trump starts WW3?

My 8 year old is really into it, but she just likes rainbows.  The adult versions of this shit is always so frigging cringey.

LJSandwich
    Participant

This will be the greatest battle over a dead head since Teddy Ballgame!

Big Fat O
    Participant

So Ron can remind us everyday about Hernandez being a bad guy so that means we can remind him he’s a plagiarist since he’s one, right?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

How does a guy with no discernable talent whatsoever criticize anyone?

chicowalker
    Participant

Even if Baez’ claim is true, is it necessary anymore? I’m not a science-talking guy, but are there people still doubting blows to the head cause CTE?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Nick sure writes good! Who needs fucking adverbs, anyway? 😆 😆 😆

We figured Porcello would take a downturn from last season, just a natural and predictable occurrence. To win a Cy Young, everything has to go just about perfect for you. He not only pitched consistently outstanding all last season, he got plenty of run support.

This wouldn’t merely result in a big “F” from any HS teacher, t would also be branded with the death sentence: “Needs to be re-written.”

Hacksaw
    Participant

Is the NFL still going to announce the 2017 schedule tonight of has that been postponed due to the Hernandez suicide?

They’re going to do an hour long special on Odin Lloyd’s semi-pro league schedule instead. Out of respect.

I would love to see one of these semi pro teams step it up build their own stadium. I am getting tired of them using Junior High soccer fields for their games at no cost.

jforb
    Participant

Who was the last good sideline reporter for the sox?

LJSandwich
    Participant

Even if Baez’ claim is true, is it necessary anymore? I’m not a science-talking guy, but are there people still doubting blows to the head cause CTE?

I wouldn’t put anything past Baez.  He’s probably trying to uncover the CTE so he can sue the NFL, the Patriots, the NCAA, Univ. of Florida, Bristol CT Pop Warner, etc….for turning Smokey into a suicidal murderer.

Participant

This will be the greatest battle over a dead head since Teddy Ballgame!

Again, it all comes back to baseball Danny.

Lefty

Has anyone, at any time ever (outside of leering) ever missed a sideline reporter in any sport for any reason?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Has anyone, at any time ever (outside of leering) ever missed a sideline reporter in any sport for any reason?

This is a guy in his late 30s who finds the WWE entertaining

Patrick Pass
    Participant

BC names Brohio State Deputy AD their new AD. Surprisingly a check of Breer’s Twitter does not yet have any comment. I suspect we will get a congratulations and “good guy” type comment eventually because they are, you know, like equals

Hacksaw
    Participant

29 is the cutoff on Wrestling. Also its has to be before WCW was bought by WWE.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Mike if Belichick takes Killings after the Hernandez situation, that’s really sickening! What kind of operation are they running down there Mike?

Kevin
    Participant

What the hell?

LJSandwich
    Participant
    Channel surfing, found 1 of my fave childhood shows, The Lone Ranger. Odd. I recall Tonto as MUCH MORE handsome

Greek Freak
    Participant

I do miss the days of the hot waitresses working behind the plate at the Skydome.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

What is it now 17 innings with out scoring a run or only 16? :ozzy:

jforb
    Participant

29 is the cutoff on Wrestling. Also its has to be before WCW was bought by WWE.

Expect some of these from TjM soon  :ozzy:   :ozzy:   :ozzy:

Mike
    Participant
    Channel surfing, found 1 of my fave childhood shows, The Lone Ranger. Odd. I recall Tonto as MUCH MORE handsome

Christ that closet door is about to fall off.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Sale has thrown 19 balls in 89 pitches thru 7. He might be better than I thought and I knew he was good.

chicowalker
    Participant

Mike if Belichick takes Killings after the Hernandez situation, that’s really sickening! What kind of operation are they running down there Mike?

New England could definitely use D.J. Killings, especially if you use his first name as an umbrella for anyone on the radio :dry:

Yahtzee
    Participant

Sale has thrown 19 balls in 89 pitches thru 7. He might be better than I thought and I knew he was good.

Speier:

With Ks 10 and 11 in the 7th inning, Sale is the first Sox pitcher since Pedro in ’99 with 10+ Ks in 3 of his first 4 starts of a season.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar