Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/28/17 Daily Thread

This topic contains 160 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  raftan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Feejis
    Participant

A trade back. Belichick has perfected the art of trolling his fanbase. I am begging for the first pick to be a DB no one has heard of.

They’ll probably pick a guard.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

A trade back. Belichick has perfected the art of trolling his fanbase. I am begging for the first pick to be a DB no one has heard of.

I hope they trade every pick for next year

Coma
    Participant

Is Marvin Lewis still in charge in Cincy? Peter King would have a tough time finger wagging him for picking Mixon.

I’m sure Marvin is just the kind of guy to keep Mixon on the straight and narrow.

Marvin’s a Father Flanagan type.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

I know it shouldn’t be a surprise but people STILL bitch about how the Pats manage their draft? Still? Fucking people.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Buckley thinks they picked Mickey Rivers.

Feejis
    Participant

Another Mexican? They didn’t learn their lesson with Hernandez, Mike?!?!?

Doncabesa
    Participant

Another Mexican? They didn’t learn their lesson with Hernandez, Mike?!?!?

:lol: :lol:

Coma
    Participant

You know when you’re useless? When you’re announcing the guy who is announcing the draft pick. At least Goodell announced some of the picks. Vincent is limited to saying “Here’s the guy who will tell you what you came to hear.” Why not have a PA guy introduce the guys announcing the pick?

Big Fat O
    Participant

Youngstown State? Is that like the minting school Tony?

Another blown pick Mike!

5 SB in 16 years (33%) and the team is questioned daily.

Pitino was right the fellowship of the misrable.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Dallas just drafted a domestic abuser and the Bungles drafted another. While the outcome on Hernandez wasn’t good he wasn’t punching out women yet the Pats should have known.

Wheres the outrage on these guys getting drafted? These guys will be choir boys now?

Not defending the Pats but it seems when they draft a thug it’s bad but any other team it’s giving the poor kid a second chance.

raftan
    Participant

with adam jones and vontaze burfict to mentor mixon what could possibly go wrong

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar