Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 4/29-4/30/2017 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 53 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Sweet goal by McDavid

Exciting hockey.

Lefty

I am not sure who it is that decides who will be the designated B list celebrity that becomes the “go to” for any Boston athlete tribute or local sports intro or whatever.   For a while, Mike O’Malley was auditioning for that gig.   Right now, it seems like Donnie fucking Wahlberg has decided he wants the role.    Why can’t he just stay at home and wait for the overly stretched skin of the thing that used to be Jenny McCarthy to explosively split?

I am not going to do well with 20 years of having to listen to Donnie fucking Wahlberg pretending to represent Boston.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Poor Fredo Wahlberg may enjoy sports, but they’ve got him stuffed back in the kitchen.  :-(

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

I don’t know if Breer could make a statement that more disqualifies him for being able to do his job than this one. Brady/Garoppolo is not a Belichick decision? Bertie’s been watching the same organization we have for 17 years. How can he possibly believe there’s a football decision that wouldn’t be Belichick’s. The day a football decision comes from somebody other than Bill is the day Bill quits.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar