Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 5/4/2018 Daily Discussion Thread

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Lefty 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Yikes – 10:25.

The Board’s really in trouble.

Great win for the Celtics last night.  Let’s hope the Bruins can follow suit.

David Price sux.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Need it as a shirt

Kingasaurus
    Participant

We still trading Brown and/or Tatum, or no?

Participant

“Cwaig, I don’t think Pedwo Guerrero is gonna be asked to be on this council with Bill – bwahahahahahaa – but seriously, screw pliability – I’m all about french fryability.”

President Donald Trump is appointing Bill Belichick to his “Council on Sports, Fitness, and Nutrition,” Axios reported Friday

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

I’m petrified of them trading for Leonard. If Popovich can’t get through to him, I’m not sure anyone can.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Leonard wants a big market, specifically Knicks or Sixers. Can’t remember his 3rd choice.

:smile:

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Knicks would be a perfect marriage of team and prick

Participant

They are America’s Team after all.

“Witten is an unknown as an analyst, but he was a Cowboy. That last fact seems to be very important. Of the four lead NFL game analysts, three — Witten, Romo (CBS) and Troy Aikman (FOX) — played for Dallas. Only Cris Collinsworth (NBC) has no Cowboys connection.”

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Need it as a shirt

They should wear underdog masks because they were . .. underdogs . . or something :weei: :rollseyes:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

More May 2016:

May the Fourth of uh May be with you!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Beaker
    Participant

Manish having trouble keeping it in his pants…

Lebron
    Participant

I’m petrified of them trading for Leonard. If Popovich can’t get through to him, I’m not sure anyone can.

For me it’s not even that but more the injury itself.  Neither side’s version of it sounds good.

Leonard’s camp has come to believe the issue has more to do with an ossification, or hardening, in the area where the muscle has been repeatedly bruised, and then an atrophy, which in turn affected the tendons connecting the muscle to the knee.

The Spurs have always called the injury quadriceps tendinopathy, which is a disease of the tendon that has a degenerative effect on the muscle by keeping it in a constant state of exhaustion.

Leonard’s version sounds way too much like Cam Neely.  Granted I’m sure treatment and all has changed but still.  The Spurs version is tendon disease that keeps the muscles in a ‘constant state of exhaustion.’  Thanks, I’m all set.

Lebron
    Participant

Manish having trouble keeping it in his pants…

Ralph Vacchiano
    @RVacchianoSNY
    ·
    31m
    On the first snap of team drills for new Jets QB Sam Darnold … he fumbled the snap. … Yes, really.

Lefty

Fluto says Donato is in tonight, but no sure who is out.   He thinks Heinen, which would make sense, but he says both Marchand and DeBrusk are game time decisions.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Manish makes Dan Roche seem normal

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Manish makes Dan Roche seem normal

Depressed December Manish isn’t as much fun without the hopeful, pie-in-the-sky optimistic springtime Manish.

Jets went 5-11.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Participant

So Manish is a Sixers fan?

jforb
    Participant

Hey he nailed 50% of his prediction, that’s not bad for media.

Feejis
    Participant

Fluto says Donato is in tonight, but no sure who is out. He thinks Heinen, which would make sense, but he says both Marchand and DeBrusk are game time decisions.

Nothing like putting the weight of the series on this kid’s shoulders.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Bruins pretty heavily favored on the Vegas line.  A bit surprised the way Tampa has played them the last two games.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Not sure Gionta is the answer but don’t blame Cassidy for trying.

Feejis
    Participant

Oh fuck off with Kucherov being outraged. He got away with the biggest missed call of the game.

Feejis
    Participant

Meanwhile Tappen is bringing her A game.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

As screwjobs go, how does this rate?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar