Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 5/5/2018-5/6/2018 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Lefty 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Hoo boy.  Here we go. 8.4 seconds.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I was told that Al Horford is a chump.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Get the body bags.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

That win feels good.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Great win. Will be twisted that the Cs stole one not won one.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Brad Stevens drawing end of game inbound plays vs. Brent Brown drawing end of game inbounds plays = 4 pt advantage.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Brad Stevens drawing end of game inbound plays vs. Brent Brown drawing end of game inbounds plays = 4 pt advantage.

True Story: Tyronn Lue’s just drawing a dick and balls in every play diagram.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Just looked up the Vegas line on the game. Celtics were 9.5 to 10 point underdogs.

lobstah
    Participant

Great game ! Philly( and their fans) takes a kick to the right nut, rubs some dirt on it, then gets kicked in the left nut

Coma
    Participant

So Rozier has had a few good games and is a good player so now “big fans” want to ship out Irving. Irving is a top 5 player in the league but since he’s hurt his replacement has become better so let’s get rid of him.

You’re telling me I shouldn’t base all my decisions off the last thing I saw? That doesn’t make sense.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Grande really sucks. He thinks he’s Nance or Joe Suck where he needs to paint this picture of the moment. You never hear Gorman say stupid shit like that. Just calls it like it is, no bullshit.

jforb
    Participant

Might as well trace LeBron’s while he makes the call and ignores Lue.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Just looked up the Vegas line on the game. Celtics were 9.5 to 10 point underdogs.

+206 on the moneyline. Underdog is 5-0 in the eastern conference this round.

Coma
    Participant

Completely off track from the C’s, but I thought this sentence was interesting (if not a little awkward) from the Deadspin article about the future of the MMQB:

Though King and Breer were sent to the NFL owners’ meetings in Orlando, Fla., in March, one other staffer who insisted on also going had to pay out of pocket to make it happen, though that staffer did later get reimbursed for airfare.

Based off Breer’s tweet about he and Klemko being told that the Patriots were trying to meet with Mayfield “early in the process,” I believe that “staffer” was LoveKlemko. Even if it wasn’t, I can picture everyone else on the MMQB roster reacting in disbelief that they were passed over in favor of that talentless shitbag Breer.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Might as well trace LeBron’s while he makes the call and ignores Lue.

Lu must do his best KC Jones when he said get it to Larry.

Humphrey
    Participant

Premature Confettiation.

In my humble uninformed opinion that should be a technical foul.

The Jack Kent Cooke Memorial Technical.

Immediately thought “what are they going to do with those balloons?”

:smile:

Humphrey
    Participant

Do all the rich folks who go to sixer games sit in luxury boxes or the like?  Most of the people they showed in the stands looked like they spent their last paycheck to buy their tickets

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Cavs up 16-4. Good job, good effort Raptors.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Cavs up 16-4. Good job, good effort Raptors.

Things seemed to have stabilized a bit.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Completely off track from the C’s, but I thought this sentence was interesting (if not a little awkward) from the Deadspin article about the future of the MMQB:

Though King and Breer were sent to the NFL owners’ meetings in Orlando, Fla., in March, one other staffer who insisted on also going had to pay out of pocket to make it happen, though that staffer did later get reimbursed for airfare.

Based off Breer’s tweet about he and Klemko being told that the Patriots were trying to meet with Mayfield “early in the process,” I believe that “staffer” was LoveKlemko. Even if it wasn’t, I can picture everyone else on the MMQB roster reacting in disbelief that they were passed over in favor of that talentless shitbag Breer.

When you’re a plucky microsite, you have to cut costs somewhere. :pk:

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Screaming A calling for Brown to be canned.

jforb
    Participant

If they canned every coach Stevens runs circles around, would there be more than 3 left?

a.paul
    Participant

EEI (Tomase) is calling it a “miraculous win”.

Participant

When you’re a plucky microsite, you have to cut costs somewhere. :pk:

We’d love to send you to Orlando, but 7 hour side trips to Single A games in the Carolina league don’t come cheap.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

If they canned every coach Stevens runs circles around, would there be more than 3 left?

Maybe less. Pop.   And there’s Pop. Also Pop.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar