Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 5/27 – 5/29/2017 Memorial Day weekend thread and mix tape

This topic contains 46 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

BSF34
    Participant

Stay off the dunes!

Wait, what?

Yahtzee
    Participant

Red Sox playing well with the troubled pitching spot coming up. Win could build some significant momentum.

Kevin
    Participant

Wonder how they stack up??

Lebron
    Participant

Lombardi tweeted some pic of Springsteen he looks skinny as hell throwing a thumbs up of death. Lance Armstrong has a pic with Bono looks like his gender assignment surgery went well.

Lefty

Greg Allman won’t be down to tie anyone to the whipping post and may need to change the word to “I’m No Angel.”

jforb
    Participant

Good maybe zlx will stop playing the 80s crap for the weekend.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Greg Allman won’t be down to tie anyone to the whipping post and may need to change the word to “I’m No Angel.”

Mick Gindaloon and His Dumb Polocks are devastated by this news. Obviously.

Gregg’s on the Moon with Skydog now.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Major Intangibles. Reason: The tastefully named G. Allman

Lebron
    Participant

Jimmy Bunning and Zbig rounding out the it always happens in 3s lineup for housefraus

Major Intangibles
    Participant

And speaking of made up bands, I expected more love for ‘Large Regular Brian & The Dollar Menu Man.’ Just goes to show that even someone with my years of experience in the pretend music biz can err.

Anyway, the TjM story that underlies the song helps make that thread an Instant Classic.

http://bsmw.net/BSMW_Discussion_Board/search/Muggins/

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

jforb
    Participant

If you were using that thread again Lifestyles of the Rich and Walleted – Good Sumerian would be my pick.

TJM
    Participant

And with Darren’s help I found that wallet

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Stay off the dunes!

Kevin
    Participant

GusChiggins
    Participant

Surprised he isn’t a big Lewis Hamilton fan.

Coma
    Participant

The NBA Finals don’t start until Thursday? I felt pretty foolish paying attention to what turned out to be a regular season home win by GS that was on TV last night. In my defense, I was in a restaurant/bar, there was no obvious graphic that it was a replay and I wasn’t the only patron watching it.

Lebron
    Participant

Fascinating.

He’s also in the market for a dog.  Guessing coon or blood hound fer huntin’ and sech.  I reckon.

He’s gone from board member to fringe board character

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Fascinating.

I dont really care for F1, open wheel racing bores me, but road tracks draw some interest

Howzie started watching racing 2 or 3 years ago

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

And as i was finishing that post I heard there was a tremendous crash at the Indy 500 (what? I leave the tv on as radio while we’re outside I’m not staring at those cars for 500 miles) it was a spectacular crash

Anyways I think the Howzie discovers racing posts happened at the tail end of the old board so they’re lost, but 2013 at the latest. Racing is fun, and I enjoy Howzie posts still, just cmon Boogie you dinnit give up on F1 in 2002, its 1100 mile day so you looked at it once a year like me

Ed
    Earliest not latest, dude didnt know the Busch brothers history and you cheer for one or the other, cmon now

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

well shit just got a reminder call helping these kids march tomorrow, what’s the conversion rate, 1 beer per km?

andrew
    Participant

The NFL Network is showing an America’s Game marathon this weekend. As you’d expect, the teams that win the Super Bowl are well coached and well prepared the year they win it, and the representatives of the teams that win it all appreciate what it took to win it all that year. Watching it now, it hit me that during the last sixteen years on most Sundays during the fall months I’ve been watching a team that plays as well as many of the teams who won the Super Bowl.

Feejis
    Participant

The NFL Network is showing an America’s Game marathon this weekend. As you’d expect, the teams that win the Super Bowl are well coached and well prepared the year they win it, and the representatives of the teams that win it all appreciate what it took to win it all that year. Watching it now, it hit me that during the last sixteen years on most Sundays during the fall months I’ve been watching a team that plays as well as many of the teams who won the Super Bowl.

Yeah but they’re not perfect. You people always want to forget about Chad Jackson and Aaron Dobson.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Watching the 95 Cowboys one right now. They have Darren Woodson, Daryl Johnston, Larry Brown and Rich Dalrymple(The Cowboys PR Guy). I could see the Patriots renting Sam Kennedy for this up coming one if the Cowboys used their PR Guy.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Yeah but they’re not perfect. You people always want to forget about Chad Jackson and Aaron Dobson.

Don’t forget Albert Haynesworth, either, caller! How’d that work out for you?!

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Tiger pinched for DUI.

NASCL
    Participant

Did you here about Frank DeFord?

#DamnYou2017

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

The Red Sox are extending Pablo Sandoval’s rehab assignment; maximum would be 20 days (through June 8, I believe).

His Pawtucket line so far: 6 GP, 21 AB, 3 R, 3 H, 2 2B, 0 3B, 0 HR, 1 RBI, .143/.217/.238.  Can’t find total chances or other fielding stats, but he has one error.

Given that he played well in Florida, it may be a little early to write him off for good. Still, for now at least, somewhere Matt Young and Carl Crawford are smiling.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Tiger pinched for DUI.

All the reasons I would like to be good at golf….drinking and banging strange.

Mike
    Participant

Tiger pinched for DUI.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Mike.

Mike
    Participant

You’d think he’d be banging a higher quality of strange.

Mike
    Participant

Sorry Hacksaw I stepped all over your original post. Had to clean it up. I’m a dope.

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Tiger pinched for DUI.

wait, we’re supposed ta golf?

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Y’know what I love drinking and burning shit. Don’t know why it’s just a Memorial Day weekend thing… sorry newest reports are this also occurs the other 51 weekends, it’s still very fun

Kevin
    Participant

Kevin
    Participant

Imagine reading this:

And responding with this?

http://twitter.com/whatgreatstuff/status/869279457508503553

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

he may get my Irish up

Tommyfw
    Participant

Or your pseudo-Mexican.   :lol:

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Or your pseudo-Mexican. 😆

and that one too!

I greatly respect people with differing opinions who’ve arrived at their viewpoint from work and experience, they teach me. Little sniveling shits like that fvck, they need to be stomped in the mud

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

What’s this about?

He should set up his Twitter to send that automatically every evening.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

You’d think he’d be banging a higher quality of strange.

I think he’d settle for any chick who won’t try to take his head off with a 3-iron.

Mike
    Participant

I think that asshat already deleted that tweet. I can’t find it in his timeline.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Big time fight between Nats and Giants — punches making face contact. SF pitcher lost his mind.

Apparently the little bitch for the Giants had faced Bryce Harper twice before and he hit gigantic home runs off of him . . . in 2014!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Yahtzee.

Kevin
    Participant

I think that asshat already deleted that tweet. I can’t find it in his timeline.

Luckily, there’s “flower pedals” as a follow up. :lol:

http://twitter.com/whatgreatstuff/status/869301423774760960

InThisTown
    Participant

What’s this about?

“A long day on twitter”  :lol:

jforb
    Participant

Suspect it’s more like this

Major Intangibles
    Participant

“Dar-LEEN! I tolds ya to whip me up a mess a possum ‘n nutmeg stew when I finish my double shift!”

Lebron
    Participant

He had something about seeing some John Wayne movie as a kid.  Daddy wudn’t much fer movin’ pitchers, thought it was the work of Old Scratch himself.   Nutmeg mine was runnin’ hot back then so I took the dollar he done give me fer pickin’ beans and snuck to the nickelodeon when I knew he’d be a mile deep in that there nutmeg mine.  Almost got sick on all them confections I done bought.  Daddy woulda whupped my hide if he found out

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar