Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 5/4/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 65 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Feejis 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Coma
    Participant

Good morning, basementonians!

First one to get sick of Stars Wars references today wins.

Kevin
    Participant

I totally buy the Adam Jones story more than this guy with the national anthem. There’s no way that happened.

InThisTown
    Participant

I totally buy the Adam Jones story more than this guy with the national anthem. There’s no way that happened.

You are cancerous to your team and to this league

Kevin
    Participant

You are cancerous to your team and to this league

:lol:

Let me be crystal clear, sir. I have never met you before in my life, and I am sitting here with my African-American father in law and son as you can plainly see. Could you please repeat what you just randomly said to me coincidentally the day after the nationally newsworthy Adam Jones incident again?

Participant

The guy just happens to have freelanced for the team owned newspaper in the past.

Callahardfoul
    Participant

Not that anyone needed it, but if you watch the uncensored Area 21 stuff with Rasheed and Ben Wallace, it really makes you wonder whether Garnett actually told Villanueva that he was cancerous to his team.

:lol:   :lol:

In hindsight, though, what a deep cut by KG telling poor Charlie that he is a detriment to his own team AND the association as a whole.

Kevin
    Participant

I love that explanation. I need more KG backs down from trash talk in my life.

What I said was that though I don’t know her personally, Carmelo’s wife seems like a really sweet person.

I might have mentioned that she was as ‘sweet’ as one of those sugary breakfast cereals I give my kids while having breakfast with my beautiful wife!

Kevin
    Participant

I feel like this is a Board sweet spot, though I think it could have been better. Half-hearted endorsement:

InThisTown
    Participant

I feel like this is a Board sweet spot, though I think it could have been better. Half-hearted endorsement: //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Ok I fucking love it.  :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

I do like Kramer as Meadow. :lol:

InThisTown
    Participant

You got to get Ruthie Cohen in there though.

Kevin
    Participant

I want a Breaking Bad one.

InThisTown
    Participant

Walt Jr was not a strong driver.

LJSandwich
    Participant

Two sounds I’ve heard lately that make me want to rip my ears off…

Fauria doing his “impression” of Glenn Ordway in the latest FindMassMoney commercial, and, that bizarre accent Joe Gill slips in and out of during his stupid facebook videos.

Kevin
    Participant

Walt Jr was not a strong driver.

Drove with his left foot riding the brake.

You could say he was “braking bad”, amirite? <Little Jerry pic>

Beaker
    Participant

Do you drawp N bawmbs at Fenway, callah? I don’t. I’m too busy slammin’ Millah Lites and tryin’ to get the detail cawp to fingah blast me in the concawse.

Chuck Schick
    Participant

Why are the police involved in this?

InThisTown
    Participant

Do you drawp N bawmbs at Fenway, callah? I don’t. I’m too busy slammin’ Millah Lites and tryin’ to get the detail cawp to fingah blast me in the concawse.

Big Concourse indeed  :puke:

Kevin
    Participant

How can that be true? Dumbest guy ever.

That must have killed K&C, as we all know that Screechy’s sources are unimpeachable.

Beaker
    Participant

Big Concourse indeed :puke:

Canvas Alley at this point

Kevin
    Participant

Why are the police involved in this?

This was in the Globe story.

And Hennick said the Boston Police Department’s civil rights division contacted him to discuss the episode.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

This is weird. I’m usually the guy posting that a dubious Boston sports-related event never happened, only to be proven wrong.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Kevin
    Participant

Worst. Law & Order spinoff. Ever.

In the Massachusetts criminal system, word-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Boston, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Civil Rights Unit. These are their stories. CHUNG CHUNG!!

Participant

I’m sure the Globe is gonna have reporters in every section this fall at Gillette monitoring the crowd.

Kmac
    Participant

For the record, I do not live on the North Shore

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar