Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 5/4/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 65 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Feejis 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Good morning, basementonians! First one to get sick of Stars Wars references today wins.

I waa sick of them after only six parescs.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

Worst. Law & Order spinoff. Ever. In the Massachusetts criminal system, word-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Boston, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Civil Rights Unit. These are their stories. CHUNG CHUNG!!

Lenny: Looks like this guy’s gonna need to be Rox-buried <ka-chung>

InThisTown
    Participant

Muz was sentenced to thirty days on the CRU during bussing after he wasn’t racist enough collaring a black kid.

jforb
    Participant

Worst. Law & Order spinoff. Ever.

In the Massachusetts criminal system, word-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Boston, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Civil Rights Unit. These are their stories. CHUNG CHUNG!!

How many of our parents would still be watching weekly?

Lebron
    Participant

Hopefully we still have a crisis counselor on the board payroll.

InThisTown
    Participant

“Irish War Cry” 6-1 in the Derby.

“What the fuck’re you looking at buddy?”

BSF34
    Participant

Good morning, basementonians! First one to get sick of Stars Wars references today wins.

These aren’t the posts we’re looking for.

Wait, what?

Kevin
    Participant

(NIGHT: Fenway Park; fans weaving in and out between detectives and vendor wearing yellow shirt and yellow hat, too busy wiping down hot dog station to stop and chat):

Vendor: Look, detectives (swipes spilled onions into hand, throws in trash can) I was working that night. And I’d love to help you find this guy who dropped the N-word, but I’ve got (wipes ketchup stain off napkin dispenser) ten more of these things to clean…

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Muz was sentenced to thirty days on the CRU during bussing after he wasn’t racist enough collaring a black kid.

Muzz was very progressive about racial issues, thanks in part to ‘Wrench’.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Beaker
    Participant

Morning Joe and Mika are engaged!!! Adorable!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Beaker.

Claude45
    Participant

“Irish War Cry” 6-1 in the Derby. “What the fuck’re you looking at buddy?”

“They gave ya blinders, why don’t you use em.”

Hacksaw
    Participant

When will the Orioles apologize for the way they handled themselves this week. Lots of swearing from a player threatening another player with a bat and two players ejected.
    Unacceptable behavior.

Nick B
    Participant

When will the Orioles apologize for the way they handled themselves this week. Lots of swearing from a player threatening another player with a bat and two players ejected. Unacceptable behavior.

but i was told by Dan Duccette that the Orioles play the game the right way.  How could this be?

Suzy
    Participant

When will the Orioles apologize for the way they handled themselves this week. Lots of swearing from a player threatening another player with a bat and two players ejected. Unacceptable behavior.

but i was told by Dan Duccette that the Orioles play the game the right way. How could this be?

Buck also stated that the Os always take the high road.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Morning Joe and Mika are engaged!!! Adorable!!!!

That’s Zbigniew’s.

I’ll see myself out.

Participant

but i was told by Dan Duccette that the Orioles play the game the right way. How could this be?

Buck also stated that the Os always take the high road.

Can’t find it, but someone on twitter last night said Buck was Bobby V minus the histrionics or some such.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Thats right Duquette opened his mouth too, this is the guy WEEI runs to for an interview when there is Red Sox leadership issues.

Lebron
    Participant

It was worth it just to see the Orioles throw shit hissy fits last night, especially the catcher.

Love the media telling me what was on purpose and what wasn’t.

Kevin
    Participant

Some caller was getting dumped all over by Kirk and Callahan probably for being a whiny liberal type and thought he had the ace card by blurting out “Metco gorilla”.

They zipped right by it. Callahan just clammed up and waited for Kirk to change the subject back.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Thats right Duquette opened his mouth too, this is the guy WEEI runs to for an interview when there is Red Sox leadership issues.

“More days on the moral high-ground … more days on the moral high-ground … more days on the moral high-ground … “ (And let’s all conveniently forget what team threw at Betts last June at Camden Yards after he hit three bombs against them. I’m not pretending the Red Sox aren’t hypocrites, but they may only be the Wild Card to the Orioles’ championship of the Hypocrisy League.)

Ironhead
    Participant

Dan Duquette is a saint!

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

He does build champions!   :lol:

jforb
    Participant

He does build champions! 😆

He and Buck do the hard work of building them and then let others do the winning.

Ironhead
    Participant

Showalter and The Duke getting together may constitute crossing the streams, a la Ghostbusters.

Participant
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar