Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/10/19 – 6/16/19 Weekly Thread

This topic contains 198 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  TJM 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 199 total)
  • Author

Nick B
    Participant

And of the 31 cameras, 30 were focused on Emrick or ‘Edzo’ and ‘Pierre’ screaming “Dack! Dack!”

Having Pierre take one right off his bald noggin would be the icing on the Stanley cup win.

Dale might cry though.

it’s a shame that there’s no chance of Millbury taking a puck to the mouth.

jforb
    Participant

And of the 31 cameras, 30 were focused on Emrick or ‘Edzo’ and ‘Pierre’ screaming “Dack! Dack!”

Having Pierre take one right off his bald noggin would be the icing on the Stanley cup win.

Dale might cry though.

Dale’s crying win or lose, puck to the head or not.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Dale might cry though.

it’s a shame that there’s no chance of Millbury taking a puck to the mouth.

The closest we got was  him jumping out of his skin when that dopey cannon went off in Columbus.

Humphrey
    Participant

Second surgery for Ortiz.

Sounds like it was something like an exploratory laparotomy-basically going in to evaluate the surgical work in the Dominican Republic, and to deal with any potential issues that were left unresolved in the first surgery. Somewhat common when a trauma is operated on remotely and then transferred to a major center, especially with the surgical site being so fresh an incision.

Were he at all unstable he never would have been put on the plane.

My wife works in the Liver/Pancreatic/Gall Bladder practice at MGH. Those surgeons are absolutely incredible, and all outstanding people. It goes without saying, but he’s in excellent hands.

For you Sopranos fans, what would be the Latino equivalent of Kevin Finnerty?

Lebron
    Participant

Does that Pam broad even get work anymore?  Hamm gets Mercedes voiceovers, probably not bad coin.

Lebron
    Participant

So the Blues President bitched at the ice crew for not having the ice ready for their practice.  Do your fuckin’ jobs!  Apparently the response he got back was ‘who pissed in your Cheerios?’  Blues President apologizes.  So get bombastic on the ice crew get pushback and apologize immediately.  Sounds like a typical St. Louis piece of shit.  Also sounds like Grzelcyk’s dad is on the ice crew, hopefully it was him with the Cheerios comment although I’d think he’d be more likely to go at the guy’s head.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Claude45
    Participant

To be fair Hamm (and his scarf) got a whole intermission as well.

And a pre-game press conference at the players podium. Utterly ridiculous.

Feejis
    Participant

Does that Pam broad even get work anymore? Hamm gets Mercedes voiceovers, probably not bad coin.

She’s in some show with Goldie Hawn’s kid still I think.

Also saw her in that 15:17 To Paris movie the other day.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I must have missed that. Wonder if he shows up for game 7. Pam won’t drag her kids half way across the country but I imagine Hamm has the time.

Claude45
    Participant

I must have missed that. Wonder if he shows up for game 7. Pam won’t drag her kids half way across the country but I imagine Hamm has the time.

It was earlier in the series. Does she live in St Louis? I assumed LA and did actually drag her kids halfway across the country for game. That is based on nothing but common sense however.

Participant

Dale might cry though.

His name is Regis

Participant

So the Blues President bitched at the ice crew for not having the ice ready for their practice. Do your fuckin’ jobs! Apparently the response he got back was ‘who pissed in your Cheerios?’ Blues President apologizes. So get bombastic on the ice crew get pushback and apologize immediately. Sounds like a typical St. Louis piece of shit. Also sounds like Grzelcyk’s dad is on the ice crew, hopefully it was him with the Cheerios comment although I’d think he’d be more likely to go at the guy’s head.

“Always go with the union card.” Ziggy Sobotka

• This reply was modified 5 days ago by  02062.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

Wow, does Drake even get podium time?  I didn’t think it could be worse than that loser posing tough on the floor at Raptor games.

Lebron
    Participant

Brett Hull must have been drunk and in bed.

Claude45
    Participant

Wow, does Drake even get podium time? I didn’t think it could be worse than that loser posing tough on the floor at Raptor games.

Drake really should be embarrassed with how he acts but I guess any self realization went out the window a long time ago for that egomaniac.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

USWNT win a 13-0 squeaker against Thailand to open their Women’s World Cup campaign.

Lebron
    Participant

Wow, does Drake even get podium time? I didn’t think it could be worse than that loser posing tough on the floor at Raptor games.

Drake really should be embarrassed with how he acts but I guess any self realization went out the window a long time ago for that egomaniac.

Last night he had some tough guy look on his face, wasn’t wearing wrist bands up to his elbows this time, maybe he gave up after everyone pointed out the Curry/Durant tats he was covering up.

At least Jack Nicholson had the decency to sit in a private box away from the action.  This shit with the fans sitting literally next to the players is ridiculous.

Participant

Bettman wants to be a Robert Kraft level star effer, surprised he doesn’t have Hamm dropping the puck.

Racial “epitaph”? :lol:

Feejis
    Participant

USWNT win a 13-0 squeaker against Thailand to open their Women’s World Cup campaign.

I was legitimately stunned that Thailand has a women’s soccer team.

Lebron
    Participant

People are so triggered about anything Boston such that if the Bruins win the Cup I’m half expecting nationwide riots circa 1968.

Nick B
    Participant

There they go Tony,

Running up the score. This will come back to bite them in the ass.

You’re absolutely right Mike.

Who’s their inspiration? Bill Bellichick?

3 users thanked author for this post.

Lefty

Ok, so much national media love for the Blues in this game tonight, which I don’t get (except the “anyone but Boston” stuff)

I think this particular Bruins team, with one game to win to win it all, puts it together at both ends and wins this one tonight.   Something like 5-2.

jforb
    Participant

3 users thanked author for this post.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar