Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion 6/14/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Yahtzee 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Which borderline annoying scrappy white guy do you have the Celtics taking next week?

i could see Ainge trying to flip the pick, if he  thinks he can maximize his value.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Posting to bump down my duplicate thread.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

I post for the next generation, so it can find out what a bunch of sneering, lazy, incompetent shitbags the sports media is.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Lebron
    Participant

I’d be happy if a guy like Brunson is still around when they pick.  I’d hate embrace Grayson Allen, can always use a shooter.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Hard to find a side to root for in Saudia Arabia-Russia.  I fear a Russian home defeat would lead to an invasion of a satellite country so maybe cheer for them.

Yahtzee
    Participant

McIlroy +10 through 11. Ouch.

Lebron
    Participant

I hope Salah is good to go tomorrow, would make it a much better match v. Uruguay.  Portugal/Spain should be a barn burner.

Lebron
    Participant

McIlroy +10 through 11. Ouch.

I see Ian Poulter is near the top, although early.  Would love to see either him or an Angel Cabrera doesn’t speak a lick type win, couple that with Reed winning the Masters and old goat whitey golfers would need defibrillators.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Portugal/Spain should be a barn burner.

Excellent lunch time viewing tomorrow.

Lebron
    Participant

Porter Jr. now with a hip issue to go along with his back.  Not good for a 19 year old.

jforb
    Participant

Dueling threads not adding value. Unlike this

GusChiggins
    Participant

Yikes. I’ve gotten some bad haircuts over the years but never one that bad.

Lebron
    Participant

Trying to create new corp speak buzzwords that will never catch on.  Sad.

Slow day and half the state is on fire.  Led Zeppelin’s ’75 Earl’s Court show is the only joy of the day thus far.

Trying to create new corp speak buzzwords that will never catch on. Sad.

Lebron
    Participant

Triple bogey to start Tiger’s round.  He needs to get back on the broads and pills.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Whoever took Joe hostage can keep him as long as they stop releasing these videos.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Mazz is ready to blow up the Red Sox. The minor league system SUCKS, so they should get rid of Devers, Benintendi, and Bogaerts because they can’t beat the Yankees or Astros in the next few years. The Sox are stuck in the same situation as the Orioles, both teams need to rebuild.

My agenda is truth.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Am I supposed to be interested in some situation where someone goes after D&C (whatever) advertisers?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

MI is going to burn the tape of today’s threads and bury them underneath the vending machine in the break room.

My agenda is truth.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

Am I supposed to be interested in some situation where someone goes after D&C (whatever) advertisers?

From the creative minds that brought you coked out Mike Adams holding himself hostage…

Lebron
    Participant

Gruden blaming the CBA for Hackenberg’s failing.  Basically the CBA doesn’t give these guys enough reps.  Didn’t you know that before you took the job?

Hacksaw
    Participant

Dueling threads not adding value. Unlike this

Great sniglets for 40 year old millenial wanna be’s.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Triple bogey to start Tiger’s round. He needs to get back on the broads and pills.

Not to get all Andrew “Dice” Clay, but I thought broads and pills are the reasons you want to be good at golf.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

MI is going to burn the tape of today’s threads and bury them underneath the vending machine in the break room.

Now let’s go eat a god-damned snack!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

1 user thanked author for this post.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Former Patriot Kellen Winslow Jr. in a spot of legal trouble.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar