Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/20/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 69 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 11 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 70 total)
  • Author

chicowalker
    Participant

How does “Limey Vice” compare to “Camp Wannamango”. I’ll hang up and listen.

They are both awesome? :lol:

jforb
    Participant

Coach’s idea that Brady can’t retire until 45 because it will hurt book sales is giving Mazz a run for dumbest theory of the day.

I entertained the idea of Kawhi, but I’m out, too. The NBA and NFL caps are apples and oranges, but is it a fair comparison to say the Celts situation with Brown and Tatum on their rookie deals is akin to the cap leverage the Seahawks had before they had to pay Sherman, Wilson, Chancellor, et al?

Suzy
    Participant

Jaws is on AMC Saturday night at eight. We should give it the BSMW IAWL treatment. Sierra Nevada Summerfest instead of Celebration Ale?

IN!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale!

Suzy
    Participant

Alex Speier with a nice fuck you to Tony Mazz. Trading Rafael Devers makes little sense

Does Speier go on that shit show with moron Mazz? He’s the anti-Mazz. Informed, intelligent, doesn’t stir shit. Remember when Tony was considered knowledgable? I think he’s always been a fraud, it just took selling his soul for radio ratings to expose his fucking nonsense. As much shit as he gets here, it isn’t enough. Just the worst.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Mis has got be learned up!

Lefty

How does “Limey Vice” compare to “Camp Wannamango”. I’ll hang up and listen.

I think of “Limey Vice” as the export of the gritty cop drama often serialized here, but set in Liverpool.

“On today’s episode, Muzz opens a fresh package of crisps and says “Blimey, John Henry is a wanker and his club will never win!”  His partner, the right royal Viceroy says “I am not sure we are prepared to go quite that far, Mr. Muzz”

Kevin
    Participant

The producers of Gotti went full on “their mother’s basement”. 😆

Participant

Mr. Ordway’s office furniture courtesy of Fisher Price.

See the source image

NASCL
    Participant

The TWL makes Ordway look like a Lilliputian.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The producers of Gotti went full on “their mother’s basement”. 😆

So I guess this is the new thing now. Blame the under-performance or bad w-o-m of your shitty movie on the big, bad internet.

Nick B
    Participant

Mr. Ordway’s office furniture courtesy of Fisher Price. See the source image

and we were led to believe all the munchkins had died.

Feejis
    Participant

Friend of Simmons Rob Stone is a huge downgrade on the soccer coverage from the hot British lady.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I like this guys reaction to that Gotti tweet. At least somebody on Twitter can think critically.

Participant

The TWL makes Ordway look like a Lilliputian.

Nice to see the Marconi folks spare no expense on their award every year.   :lol:

Lebron
    Participant

Make sure you get the Marconi Award plaque in the picture.  Loser.

Lebron
    Participant

I need to get the FIFA official can of spray paint for work.  Someone comes into your office you gently push them back out, spray paint a line outside the door, then let them speak.  If you don’t like what they have to say, you shut the door.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Alex Speier with a nice fuck you to Tony Mazz. Trading Rafael Devers makes little sense

I think Speier is more focused on bitch-slapping GM Nick. Cafardo has been  working overtime pushing Machado to Sox with seemingly endless articles/mentions of “Who is the best available player at trade deadline?” “Why Machado will bring O’s a big return” “Why the Sox need Machado” and “What would it take forSox to land Machado” navel-gazing. I think he had two pieces (essentially the same article, but that’s Nick) on the subject on Sunday. He’s interviewed O’s GM Duquette. His hands are trembling as he fingers his baseball cards.

chicowalker
    Participant

Hopefully the Gotti movie used Sal the Stockbroker’s song on the soundtrack

chicowalker
    Participant

Jesus, sorry :lol:

John Gotti was framed/the government’s to blame <indecipherable nonsense> the Italian race! *late 80’s hip-hop synth bridge that may also have been used by other noted rappers The California Raisins* 

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Wasn’t Stuttering John involved in that Gotti movie at some point in its development?

Lebron
    Participant

Someone needs to break it to TjM that Vader is dead.

jforb
    Participant

Someone needs to break it to TjM that Vader is dead.

You rang?

jforb
    Participant

That actually had everyone with a phone in the picture bunker but wordpress!

Yahtzee
    Participant

Spain really screwing around in this game with Iran.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar