Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/20/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 69 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 51 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Anybody heard anything about Hanley Ramirez? F&M were mentioning rumors about something big off the field with him. No details beyond that so it might have just been a tease.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Lebron
    Participant

Spain really screwing around in this game with Iran.

Finally on the board

Lebron
    Participant

Anybody heard anything about Hanley Ramirez? F&M were mentioning rumors about something big off the field with him. No details beyond that so it might have just been a tease.

Guessing Callahan called ICE on him as soon as he was DFA’d.  Then he beat off to Britt McHenry

jforb
    Participant

Guessing Callahan called ICE on him as soon as he was DFA’d. Then he beat off to Britt McHenry

Someone’s bullying McHenry quite a bit on twitter lately. The same someone who has her mother jump into arguments now apparently.

Participant

“Look Mike, he’s lazy like the rest of them.”

“I’m not so sure about that Tony, that’s more of a Callahan thing.”

“Whatever Mike, I’m sick of looking at his stupid face he’s a poopy head.”

“90 seconds, no commercials, Big Dim thoroughly checks me again for pollups – 98.5 the sportshub”

Lebron
    Participant

Guessing Callahan called ICE on him as soon as he was DFA’d. Then he beat off to Britt McHenry

Someone’s bullying McHenry quite a bit on twitter lately. The same someone who has her mother jump into arguments now apparently.

I saw something with some ESPN broad and her, which basically ended with hoping you’re enjoying unemployment.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

I saw something with some ESPN broad and her, which basically ended with hoping you’re enjoying unemployment.

Which one’s?

My agenda is truth.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Mother Orange is on Twitter?

Lebron
    Participant

ESPN broad is Sarah Spain.  Not sure if it’s the same thing as jforb is referring to.

Participant

Yes

jforb
    Participant

I have no idea what she’s actually referring to, just scrolled through her feed and saw lots of swearing at McHenry.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

I think the proper reference is “Heavy sweatered Sarah Spain.”

My agenda is truth.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Someone needs to break it to TjM that Vader is dead.

Eric Bischoff “If you heard that from the dirt sheets or Brett Hart, its probably bullshit.”

Big Fat O
    Participant

There is actually no reason to listen to the radio anymore. Felger and Mazz spend more time making up what they think Brady and B.B. are thinking in between bad David Price impressions.

Down the dial EEI thinks having Fatty Tomase on is a good idea since he’s an expert on football and baseball.

Humphrey
    Participant

I need to get the FIFA official can of spray paint for work. Someone comes into your office you gently push them back out, spray paint a line outside the door, then let them speak. If you don’t like what they have to say, you shut the door.

I’m a soccer referee…when they make me start carrying a can of that shit I’m retiring.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I need to get the FIFA official can of spray paint for work. Someone comes into your office you gently push them back out, spray paint a line outside the door, then let them speak. If you don’t like what they have to say, you shut the door.

I’m a soccer referee…when they make me start carrying a can of that shit I’m retiring.

You’ll mark things the old fashioned way… with urin.

Participant

Nice to see the Sedin’s still creep me out.

Participant

I thought he was running a restaurant?

@barthubbuch My H&K Partners portfolio is up 18.08% on a realized basis so far this year, so I’m going to start noting market plays that have worked well for me.

Lebron
    Participant

‘Internet security companies’ are his big play?

Lebron
    Participant

Nice to see the Sedin’s still creep me out.

I’m so glad they never won and the closest they came is the Bruins shoving it up their ass on their home ice in Game 7

Viewing 20 posts - 51 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar