Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/23-6/24/2018 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 110 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Major Intangibles 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Why would anyone use the right justify function?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Anyhow, I’m sure we’ll get to the bottom of this Hanley Ramirez situation today.

Lebron
    Participant

Guests in town and I got everything from hide any loose papers and make it look like no one lives here to acting like Supermom and basically preventing any kid from having fun by yelling out to be careful and avoid every obstacle in the back yard that might cause debilitating injury.  I’m sure the Bacon and Beer festival in Vail today will be a calming pleasant experience.

Lebron
    Participant

I still can’t get over the NFL pushing refs on its tv partners like some nepotism here take my shitty nephew and give him a job you owe me.  Sinking to new lows every day

Lebron
    Participant

Just found out it’s Bacon and Boutbon not Bacon and Beer.  So there’s that

Claude45
    Participant

Why would anyone use the right justify function?

I like it. It makes your posts stand out. Word press wins again .

Claude45
    Participant

I wish I had enough money to buy an NBA team and put Simmons in charge. All of Bill’s “it’s so simple” trade/signing bullshit exploding in his face like a bukkake money shot.

Money well spent.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Claude45.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I expect McPhee’s involvement in this Hanley Ramirez situation to have flipped the switch on the BeakerSignal.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lebron
    Participant

I wish I had enough money to buy an NBA team and put Simmons in charge. All of Bill’s “it’s so simple” trade/signing bullshit exploding in his face like a bukkake money shot. Money well spent.

I saw 5 minutes of that HBO thing he did.  I’m so glad the Celtics didn’t sign Durant I find him and  CB’s relationship disturbing and typical of weirdo NBA player-media relationships.

Lefty

Kovalchuk signs with LA Kings for three years at 6.2 million aav.

He’ll probably score 35 for them this year, but I still feel like the Bruins dodged a bullet by not getting him.   Supposedly Sweeney wouldn’t give him a third year.   Good.

Lefty

Old friend Dougie Hamilton traded to Carolina today.   Wonder if he is insisting they trade his crappy brother there, too.

Big trade between the teams actually.   Carolina sends Hanifan and Lindholm  to Calgary for Hamilton, Ferland and Fox.   (Yes, it sounds like two law firms.)

Calgary won that one.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Not sure what to make of Hamilton. Rumors of personality or motivation problems… is he lazy or is this just who he is and everyone’s expectations are out of whack? Can’t watch the draft without having some 18 year old kid with 50 goals in juniors being compared to Yzerman. Hanafin is a big upgrade regardless.

Wasn’t interested in Kovalchuk all along, started to come around the last few days… glad Sweeney held his ground on the third year. Those 35+ contracts are cap killers.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Krauts down at half 1-0 vs team IKEA.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Has the Globe run an article saying the Red Sox should have known? These guys are always available.

Very little Hanley Ramirez talk on the Flagship Station. Lots of Tom Brady talk. Not much about Hanley.

Why am I not surprised Trenni buys gluten free crap and is trying to be added-sugar free?

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

chicowalker
    Participant

Larry knew less about fentanyl this morning than my three year old does

Coma
    Participant

Has the Globe run an article saying the Red Sox should have known? These guys are always available. Very little Hanley Ramirez talk on the Flagship Station. Lots of Tom Brady talk. Not much about Hanley. Why am I not surprised Trenni buys gluten free crap and is trying to be added-sugar free?

Was John Farrell involved with Hanley’s little enterprise? Farrell won a WS in Boston, was the only Red Sox manager to ever win the division in back to back years and he was booted right after accomplishing that. By comparison, Mike Scioscia won a WS in 2002 and hasn’t won a playoff series since 2009 (making the playoffs only once since then), yet he’s secure in his job. Farrell managed Hanley for 3 years, then he gets fired, Hanley gets released and now there’s talk of legal troubles for Ramirez. How much did Farrell and upper management know? I’m only asking questions here.

Kevin
    Participant

Jeez, the Amity coroner is SUCH a pussy. Doesn’t take much for him to roll over for the Mayor.

Kevin
    Participant

Hey Ma Kintner, did you have a nice nap?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

This thing here where the kid copied dad was improvised. love it.

Kevin
    Participant

I forgot the Mayor is standing right next to Brody on the Kintner slap, and it was his call not to close the beaches.   What an asshole!!  :lol:

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Murray Hamilton was a virtuoso at playing assholes.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

He’s trying to save August, you heartless pricks!!  :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Hooper packed a jacket and tie for the shark studying exposition?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Hooper packed a jacket and tie for the shark studying exposition?

The rich are always prepared.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

My 7th grade science teacher dissected a shark in college. Said it was the worst smell imaginable.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar