Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/3/2019 – 6/9/2019 Stanley Cup could be Raised this week

Tagged: 

This topic contains 145 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Nick B
    Participant

Two More Wins

5 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

Milbury declaring during the pregame live shot that the Blues had seized control of the series was bang on as Regis McGuire likes to say.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Claude45
    Participant

Bill Simmons predicted another big upset. He had the winner of the fight on Saturday night and decided to let us know Sunday night. Didn’t tell anyone but he “saw it coming”. Didn’t bet on it or talk about it at all but he nailed it. That guy really knows his stuff.

6 users thanked author for this post.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Berube working the refs today, I see. What an asshole. We should be able to concuss their entire D-corps! Why can’t they put away their whistles?

Big Fat O
    Participant

Maybe Chara needs to open a can of whoop ass on the next Blue to run at Rask or gives a cheap shot.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Suzy
    Participant

Milbury declaring during the pregame live shot that the Blues had seized control of the series was bang on as Regis McGuire likes to say.

He is such an asshole. :lol:

4 users thanked author for this post.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Bill Simmons predicted another big upset. He had the winner of the fight on Saturday night and decided to let us know Sunday night. Didn’t tell anyone but he “saw it coming”. Didn’t bet on it or talk about it at all but he nailed it. That guy really knows his stuff.

In his Hangover Rewatch podcast last week he basically took credit for making Vegas cool. The guys he was doing the podcast with are these young guys who grew up reading Simmons in his old Digital City days and thinks he walks on water and just agreed with everything he said. Yes Bill, Vegas was similar to Cleveland before you wrote about playing blackjack with Hench and poof. A booming business. However its not cool anymore according to Bill. Even after one of the guys pointed out how many billions it made in revenue last year.

Feejis
    Participant

Berube working the refs today, I see. What an asshole. We should be able to concuss their entire D-corps! Why can’t they put away their whistles?

Seems like desperation. Reminds me of the idiots who complain about free throw discrepancy in basketball. Like these things happen in a vacuum and should be exactly equal at all times.

3 times his team has run the goaltender. Those are obvious.

Edmondson cross check to Backes’ face was obvious.

Sundqvist hit to the head of grzelcyk was obvious.

Blais mugging Coyle on the breakaway was obvious.

Schenn breaking Acciari’s stick with a slash is obvious.

Pietrangelo’s chickenshit slash to Acciari after the goal was obvious.

It isn’t that complicated.

Suzy
    Participant

My Simmons post disappeared. Oh, well.

Synopsis: Always has been & always will be an insufferable twat.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

W :ozzy: rdpress!

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

In 2014, Rask played a tennis match against a pro player, Henri Kontinen, who played with a frying pan. “A decent-size Ikea pan,” as Rask once described it to Sportsnet. “You could cook a good omelette in there.”

Wonder if there is video of this.

Participant

A shank history lesson with Sinden pays $2.40 – tickets can be cashed at the “Why are newspapers vital” window located in the lobby of Globe HQ @ 53 State St.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

In 2014, Rask played a tennis match against a pro player, Henri Kontinen, who played with a frying pan. “A decent-size Ikea pan,” as Rask once described it to Sportsnet. “You could cook a good omelette in there.”

Maybe he could hide a frying pan in his paraphernalia somehow and, the next time Perron buzzes his crease, KA-BOOM!
    :rollseyes:

2 users thanked author for this post.

Lefty

Once a Flyer, always a Flyer.   Total dick.

5 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

Maybe he could hide a frying pan in his paraphernalia somehow and, the next time Perron buzzes his crease, KA-BOOM!

:rollseyes:

Is that an “Andy Capp” or a “Lockhorn’s”?

I miss the funny papers Danny.

Lebron
    Participant

I was stunned Sinden was still alive.

NASCL
    Participant

Once a Flyer, always a Flyer. Total dick.

In a hypothetical Flyers- Canadiens Cup Final,  as dirty as it feels, I’m wearing bleu, blanc and rouge.  I’ll justify it under “better peelers.”

NASCL
    Participant

I was stunned Sinden’s liver was still alive.

Fixed.

Lebron
    Participant

Sinden’s got one of those classic Andelman like gobblers, starts at his chin and goes all the way to the top of his rib cage.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

85 years old, and Harry’s hair is still dark?  I’m calling a bench minor on him for delay of nature.

Speaking of penalties, I remember when refs called fouls like spearing and butt-ending.  They may want to get those out of mothballs tonight in case the boys in blue (and gold) get a little carried away again.

Lebron
    Participant

Multiple line change ups for the Blues tonight.  Put whoever wherever the fuck you want assholes.  You’re still a bunch of cocksucking douchebags.

10 users thanked author for this post.

Yahtzee
    Participant

That’s playoff intensity.

Lefty

Multiple line change ups for the Blues tonight. Put whoever wherever the fuck you want assholes. You’re still a bunch of cocksucking douchebags.

Had put a nice photo of Al Swearengen here, but cocksucking WordPress fucked it up

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lefty.

Humphrey
    Participant

Al

You don’t fucking say

Lebron
    Participant

Next to the Cup clincher in ’11 when they went to Vancouver and just shut them down the other night was one of my favorite wins by the Bruins.  Blues tricked themselves into thinking we’re just going to hit them again and they’ll fold.  They dissected those braindead uncircumcised fuckfaces.  Glorious.  I hated Edmundson after game 1, he’s small potatoes next to Perron.  I hope Tuukka decapitates his ugly mug in the handshake line.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar