Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/3/2019 – 6/9/2019 Stanley Cup could be Raised this week

Tagged: 

This topic contains 145 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 146 total)
  • Author

NASCL
    Participant

4 users thanked author for this post.

Yahtzee
    Participant

The Names section of the Globe had yet another piece on Mindy Kaling today.  They may be the least self-aware group outside of Gerry Callahan.

2 users thanked author for this post.

jforb
    Participant

Game 4 was a carbon copy of game 2. The Blues aren’t going to fold up shop like Carolina. Time to buckle down.

So they just need to have all their defensemen stay on the ice the whole game?

This appears to be AAC’s take too, I retract it.

Participant

“We can make a lot of noise this year.”  LeVeon Bell

Hacksaw
    Participant

Ronnie The Limo Driver “I would love to get lost in those Indiana Mountains!”

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Hacksaw.

Big Fat O
    Participant

“We can make a lot of noise this year.” LeVeon Bell

What did Borges used say, empty cans make the most noise.

Speaking of Borges he really fell of the face of the earth.

Participant

“We can make a lot of noise this year.” LeVeon Bell

What did Borges used say, empty cans make the most noise.

Speaking of Borges he really fell of the face of the earth.

Is he in the home with Eddie, Lobel and Upton?

Suzy
    Participant

Look on the bright side Austin Seferian-Jenkins; you’ll always be a former Patriot if you ever get yourself arrested.

:lol:

Lebron
    Participant

What the fuck is with the Jets and ‘noise’ or ‘practice is loud!’?  My kids get loud and make noise, and I tell them to knock it off.

1 user thanked author for this post.

GusChiggins
    Participant

Look on the bright side Austin Seferian-Jenkins; you’ll always be a former Patriot if you ever get yourself arrested.

“ The Pharaoh” one got me.

Nick B
    Participant

What the fuck is with the Jets and ‘noise’ or ‘practice is loud!’? My kids get loud and make noise, and I tell them to knock it off.

the noise is a distraction, takes away from the media noticing they’re not winning  ;-) ;-)

Suzy
    Participant

:lol:<noscript>’:lol:’</noscript>

That was hilarious, too. It’s a great feature. I look forward to it!

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Mr. Scartelli appreciates your patronage of The Journal.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

jforb
    Participant

I just had a conference call that not only lasted just the 30 scheduled minutes but we discussed everything we needed to discuss, solved most of the issues, and came up with straightforward steps to resolve the remainder. Anyone want some lottery numbers?

Lebron
    Participant

Christ Danny Ainge looks terrible.  Has a nice gobbler working too.  By his appearance I’d guess he was early 70s, looked it up and he’s 60.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I just had a conference call that not only lasted just the 30 scheduled minutes but we discussed everything we needed to discuss, solved most of the issues, and came up with straightforward steps to resolve the remainder. Anyone want some lottery numbers?

Unpossible.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Christ Danny Ainge looks terrible. Has a nice gobbler working too. By his appearance I’d guess he was early 70s, looked it up and he’s 60.

Kyrie is killing him Tony

Your absolutely right Mike

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Bill Simmons predicted another big upset. He had the winner of the fight on Saturday night and decided to let us know Sunday night. Didn’t tell anyone but he “saw it coming”. Didn’t bet on it or talk about it at all but he nailed it. That guy really knows his stuff.

I can comfirm, Breer could learn a lot from Simmons.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Did you hear about me being on vacation until mid-July and unable to write 4000 words about how upsetting it is that Brady is trademarking “Tom Terrific?”

Consolation prize, Mr. King:  you can trademark “Mighty Manfred, The Wonder Dog.”

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Doesn’t almost a coach have a Dr on staff who never examines the players but makes diagnosis based on what the hottakers are saying?

This seems right up her alley.

Her? I thought that Almost a Coach was Bedard.

Brian
    Participant

Doesn’t almost a coach have a Dr on staff who never examines the players but makes diagnosis based on what the hottakers are saying?

This seems right up her alley.

Her? I thought that Almost a Coach was Bedard.

LOL. The doctor is a her.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Is that allowed?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

‘The doctor looks at the patient and exclaims, “I can’t operate on this patient: he’s my son!”‘ 

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lefty

‘The doctor looks at the patient and exclaims, “I can’t operate on this patient: he’s my son!”‘

“Who is Kaitlyn Jenner’s gynecologist.”

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar