Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 6/3/2019 – 6/9/2019 Stanley Cup could be Raised this week

Tagged: 

This topic contains 145 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Manish:

The Daily News has learned that Gang Green was poised to draft Arkansas interior lineman Hjalte Froholdt in the fourth round with the hope of filling a gigantic hole in the middle of their line before Bill Belichick spoiled the party.

The Jets had their eyes on Froholdt and Oklahoma offensive lineman Dru Samia, both of whom the team believed had the skillset to thrive at center, according to sources.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Looks like Chara skated this morning. That’s a good sign, right?

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Looks like Chara skated this morning. That’s a good sign, right?

Looks like it. Grzelcyk too since he was running with PP2. I’d still probably sit Backes and dress Moore as a seventh defenseman. Both games they lost were because they were down to 5 D before the halfway point. You can only run Carlo, Krug and McAvoy out there so many times.

jforb
    Participant

I just had a conference call that not only lasted just the 30 scheduled minutes but we discussed everything we needed to discuss, solved most of the issues, and came up with straightforward steps to resolve the remainder. Anyone want some lottery numbers?

Unpossible.

Today’s is making up for it.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

I remember the poise McAvoy showed in the international junior tournament a couple of years ago. (He was the MVP.) I have a funny feeling he will come through tonight and for the rest of the series.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Kendrick Perkins is out here bleeding green. Fuck I love that guy.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Chara starting with a broken jaw. :ohmy:

1 user thanked author for this post.

jforb
    Participant

Was it as warm and humid downtown as it was in metro west?

Lefty

This is 2011 and the Bruins are playing the role of Vancouver.  Screaming about non-calls, shying away from  contact, totally off their game.

Feejis
    Participant

This is 2011 and the Bruins are playing the role of Vancouver. Screaming about non-calls, shying away from contact, totally off their game.

Credit to STL they have taken them away from their game. Game 3 feels like a long time ago. No jump to start the second is troubling.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Miracle save by Krecji.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Maybe it’s me (or the IPAs)  but it feels like the bruins are down 3-0 instead of 1-0. :wall:

Lebron
    Participant

Jesus.  Of all the assholes on that team it has to be Perron

Lebron
    Participant

Well they got the shots tonight, something like 37-21.  Just couldn’t put it home

Check out this tweet and the predictable responses:

Florio from time to time has reasonable takes (he was notably pro-science during Deflategate), but we should always remember he’s an opportunistic asshole at heart.

There’s no story here. Of course Gordon should get a ring (as Florio even states in the story). He came in and contributed greatly to a Super Bowl run.

But Florio simply presenting this as as a relevant story is just inviting every racist to make their “check the pawn shops” or “bet he traded it for a dime bag” weakass jokes. The dumbasses don’t know any better, but Florio should. But he couldn’t resist the clicks.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Clicks are like Oxygen for Florio. With out the clicks he goes back to being an ambulance chaser in some hick West Virginia town.

jforb
    Participant

In the biggest shock of the week, Bedard figured out how to embed tweets properly.

Coma
    Participant

In the biggest shock of the week, Bedard figured out how to embed tweets properly.

That’s got to be worth 250 new subscribers, at least.

chicowalker
    Participant

Been on paternity leave and running errands like a MF so I’ve heard more beetle and zo than I ever have. I am becoming more and more (irrationally) angry about a fucking manatee like Bertrand having ANY opinion about athletes, even positive ones. He’s too fat to play video games

Coma
    Participant

If the “The refs let the Bruins get away with murder and call ticky-tack penalties on their opponents” crowd was really right, wouldn’t Boston have won last night by a comfortable margin? The officials would have called a penalty before the Blues second goal and there would have been another power play for the hit to the head on Krug. Instead, we get the announcer saying it’s Krug’s fault for putting his head in a spot where someone could target it.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Afternoon everyone. I just had an unexpected but medically necessary colonoscopy. How is your week going?

jforb
    Participant

How was the flight?

3 users thanked author for this post.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Afternoon everyone. I just had an unexpected but medically necessary colonoscopy. How is your week going?

Best part (I’ve had two) is the drugs. Best wishes.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  BrianInLA.

Lefty

Best part (I’ve had two) is the drugs. Best wishes.

Best part is the (temporary) weight loss.

Feejis
    Participant

Is there any other kind?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar