Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 7/15/19-7/21/19 Weekly Thread. Clambag season

This topic contains 217 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Coma 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 218 total)
  • Author

NASCL
    Participant

I sometimes try to rank board “characters.”  Peter King is definitely Top 3 and might even own the top spot.  Joe Gill and *** ***** are definitely Top 5.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Nick B
    Participant

I sometimes try to rank board “characters.” Peter King is definitely Top 3 and might even own the top spot. Joe Gill and *** ***** are definitely Top 5.

Douchebag Simmons might make top 10.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

My Red Sox viewing experience from last night:

• Tuned into NESN at about 8:45, Sox up 10-4, Jays at bat with a runner on, Porcello nibbling, nibbling nibbling, Jays fouling everything off, Porcello filling the count, more foul balls. <click>
    • Watch a minute or two of Chiefs-Rams “Game of the Century” from 2018 with Rams in all-gold uniforms. Not a good look for them. As each team was praised to the skies, smirked about what would happen to them in playoffs and Soupey. <turn on Smart TV and YouTube>
    • Watch a few minutes of a dull lecture on the outbreak of World War I from the Foreign Policy Institute<insert Cliff Claven photo>* <click back to NESN>
    • Watch Chavis draw a base on balls and Bradley double/triple to center with the two players almost caught occupying third base before Chavis is thrown out at home. Watch Sox squander Bradley at third with one out.  <final click>

:lol:

Related image

*Did you hear about Archduke Franz Ferdinand?

6 users thanked author for this post.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I sometimes try to rank board “characters.” Peter King is definitely Top 3 and might even own the top spot. Joe Gill and *** ***** are definitely Top 5.

https://i0.wp.com/bsmw.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/headshots-216024.jpg

“So I have what, a 15 percent chance of making the top 5? That’s ok, I guess.”

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

NASCL
    Participant

Chiefs – Rams, most overrated game ever, indeed.

chicowalker
    Participant

How much fuel did Fatty piss through when he diverted an RV full of hostages employees however many miles to see how much ballpark food he could shove in his maw for two innings?

5 users thanked author for this post.

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

If David Griffin was more on the board’s radar I’m pretty confident he’d threaten the top 10.  I parachuted out of a podcast with him last week after 5 min of him taking credit for winning the lottery with his “think it into being” approach.  Equal parts Joe Maddon, Tony Robbins and Mark Cuban.

Participant

With an “All-Star” officiating crew

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

With an “All-Star” officiating crew

Every once in awhile it’s worth reflecting on the monumental FU the Pats were able to deliver to all the hot takers and McVayites this past offseason.  What a tremendous gift to us fans.

8 users thanked author for this post.

Suzy
    Participant

How much fuel did Fatty piss through when he diverted an RV full of hostages employees however many miles to see how much ballpark food he could shove in his maw for two innings?

At a game the pathetic poseur had zero genuine interest in watching. Such an asshole.

NASCL
    Participant

Has to be the most hated guy in every building he resides, likely lecturing other residents on proper recycling. :pk:

2 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

Top 5 is a tough nut to crack.  Kige Ramsay, Midnight Oil, MILFY Latina get lost due to recency bias.  We bought Kige a plane ticket right?  Heck I’d even throw in Tiger Mike and Flykid.

Lebron
    Participant

13-3 left 90 percent of football ‘fans’ ass hurt because it wasn’t 50-48 or whatever in the smog of LA with Rat Pack wannabe Joe Tess on the call.  As usual the board was way out in front of calling that a garbage game as it was happening.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Are we categorizing?  Because in Music, it’s Isbell, Springsteen…and everyone else.

Lebron
    Participant

Greg Burks, the Big 12 coordinator of football officials, said if a player quickly flashes the “Horns Down” after scoring a touchdown, he likely would not be called for a penalty. Prolonged displays of the signal, used for decades to mock the Texas Longhorns’ “Hook ‘Em Horns” sign, will be penalized, especially if directed toward an opposing player or at the opponent’s bench.

You don’t do another man’s dance on his field!

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

The Don’t Mess With Texas crowd is notoriously thin skinned.

Hacksaw
    Participant

The Don’t Mess With Texas crowd is notoriously thin skinned.

Yeah their good christian, back the military and back he police thing is out of hand, I support those things to a lesser degree, I am not asking for a medal or acting like the next Chris Kyle. I think thats why I like Austin over Dallas.

You will see trucks driving around with a Texas Flag hanging off the tailgate. When I lived in CT, you never saw a CT native driving their truck with a State of CT Flag hanging off it. C’MON DAMMIT WE ARE THE CONSTITUTION STATE!

chicowalker
    Participant

It’s the Big 12, so each team should have 7-8 opportunities per game to Horns Up/Horns Down in the end zone

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Top 5 is a tough nut to crack. Kige Ramsay, Midnight Oil, MILFY Latina get lost due to recency bias. We bought Kige a plane ticket right? Heck I’d even throw in Tiger Mike and Flykid.

Crazy Turkish Boss.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Was Crazy Turkish Boss a Box Score entity?  Memory of those days is cloudy.

I have to say I have mixed feelings around the Kige Ramsey Experience.  And I wasn’t even there.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

If Wayne and Augie and Dottie were somehow merged into one actual person, would they count?

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

the Fatha Family.  An Ozzie and Harriet for a new generation…my generation.

NASCL
    Participant

CTB was Funkhouser’s boss.

Feejis
    Participant

Horvatis

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Tiger Mike was good time.  Peak board.

I still google those from time to time when im having a bad day.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar