Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 7/15/19-7/21/19 Weekly Thread. Clambag season

This topic contains 217 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Coma 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Duke and Chapel Hill are worth visiting.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

You could get hooked on cigarettes.

Lebron
    Participant

Ezekiel Elliot got a full 6 games for I’m not even sure what.  Hill on tape acting like he was proud of being a menacing figure to his kid and that kid’s mother?  We’re pretty sure the child is in a safe place, head on back to work.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Duke and Chapel Hill are worth visiting.

Look out the window kids….see these free range southern dooshes?  That’s what not to do.

Lefty

Listen, he didn’t defy the laws of physics and soften footballs or anything, so what is your problem?

Can’t wait until more comes out down the road and the league looks ass-tactic again.

jforb
    Participant

Meanwhile in other delusions

7 followers of the podcast account, presuming at least 3 of those are Joe, Valuencer, and his cohost.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

ThePozCast may have a different meaning to some listeners.

Lebron
    Participant

Watch our socials?

chicowalker
    Participant

calling the mother of your children “bro” repeatedly has to be worth at least two games alone

part of me is almost glad, I don’t want the be-titted meth humpers that comprise that fanbase to have any excuses when the Pats, with their lesser roster, beat them again

as for the league itself- echoing many others, BB/TB’s last game (hoping they go out together) will also be mine

Lebron
    Participant

Sounds like Jonah Keri’s wife must have said something bad about Les Expos.  ‘Suspended pending further investigation’ from the Athletic for wife slapping.

chicowalker
    Participant

Someone with a face this slappable should lay low

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Hill strikes me as a habitual offender who thinks he didn’t do anything wrong. He’s bound to give somebody a piece of his mind that gets caught on video sooner or later.

Lebron
    Participant

Sounds like Hill’s fiance/wife declined to be interviewed by the league, so I’m sure Goodell said perfect, job’s done on our end.  Kickoff in 45 days!  Can’t wait for Hard Knocks!

Feejis
    Participant

Is Keri the guy who used to be a girl?

Writers will come to his defense I’m sure. You can’t end a guy’s career because of this!!

Lebron
    Participant

Chiefs fans seem like a nice group of people.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Is Keri the guy who used to be a girl?

Writers will come to his defense I’m sure. You can’t end a guy’s career because of this!!

No. Just being an Expos fan doesn’t necessarily make you trans

Admittedly, probably doesn’t help

Lebron
    Participant

I mean yeah I’m totally shocked the woman didn’t speak to the NFL seeing as she already spoke with law enforcement how ever many times and part of Hill’s recorded threats was him saying how she ruined his life with the college incident.  It’s all her fault mind you, him punching her in the stomach and choking her wasn’t the issue.

Feejis
    Participant

They don’t have custody of the kid right now. That situation is still pending so makes sense she’s not talking to third parties (especially ones who have been proven to lie about what was said in their meetings).

I don’t know why the league had to say anything beyond that they were still reviewing and that there remained a pending state investigation .

Lefty

They don’t have custody of the kid right now. That situation is still pending so makes sense she’s not talking to third parties (especially ones who have been proven to lie about what was said in their meetings).

I don’t know why the league had to say anything beyond that they were still reviewing and that there remained a pending state investigation .

They kept the Zeke Elliot thing open for months and months with far less to go on.

Hacksaw
    Participant

I mean yeah I’m totally shocked the woman didn’t speak to the NFL seeing as she already spoke with law enforcement how ever many times and part of Hill’s recorded threats was him saying how she ruined his life with the college incident. It’s all her fault mind you, him punching her in the stomach and choking her wasn’t the issue.

Roger Goodell “From what we heard and know he was kindly punching and choking her. Big difference. I promise you we got this right. The NFL is ready to accept her apology. Where are my flowers?”

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Hacksaw.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Hacksaw.

Feejis
    Participant

They kept the Zeke Elliot thing open for months and months with far less to go on.

Exactly. I know their camp is opening but why do they need to do the Chiefs a favor and give them this info now? He comes to camp and does what he does and if we make a decision in September or November or whenever some of this info becomes available from the authorities, so be it.

As it is they left the door open to change their minds later anyhow.

Lebron
    Participant

Roger Goodell Announces Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt as New Head of NFL Finance Committee

Forgot this from January, named him after McNair died.  That’s considered the most powerful committee, so Roger likely doesn’t want to burden his new buddy with a pesky suspension of a star player on his team.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Orioles back to back bunting up 6-2 is a tad odd.

Bruce
    Keymaster

Sounds like Jonah Keri’s wife must have said something bad about Les Expos. ‘Suspended pending further investigation’ from the Athletic for wife slapping.

I feel like the board was onto Keri as a scumbag years ago.

You can set up signatures now.

Chuck Schick
    Participant

Keri, Gerry, Cheri — we were on to all of them.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar