Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 7/15/19-7/21/19 Weekly Thread. Clambag season

This topic contains 217 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Coma 1 month ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 201 through 218 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jforb
    Participant

To be fair, we do start with the assumption that everyone’s anjerk. Right more than wrong though it seems.

Lefty

To be fair, we do start with the assumption that everyone’s anjerk. Right more than wrong though it seems.

It is a tremendous time saver.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

It really is.  The efficiency is phenomenal. My life is pretty much head down talk to no one assume everyone is a douchebag until proven otherwise and get shit done

1 user thanked author for this post.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Could only take 2 hours at the beach today

its tremendously fucking hot out.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

MEDIA ALERT
    Our region … nay, our nation! … is about to receive the wisdom, even-handed analysis, and judgement it’s demanded ever since the Globe resurrected the Eck-Price dustup.

That’s right, in tomorrow’s Sunday Globe, likely on page One, we will be blessed with the hoary judgement of The Modern Master of Sportswriting. Member of the Hall across the Hall from The Hall of Fame. The sole voice of insight and reason in our region.

Dan Shaughnessy.

Of course, Dan will be inveighing on repercussions from an interview that will first see print in that very same edition of the Globe, but that must be  more evidence that Dan is, as ever, ahead of the trends. SHANK UBER ALLES!

Lebron
    Participant

Siri says it’s still 84 in Boston at 11:24pm.  That’s bananas.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Feejis
    Participant

Siri says it’s still 84 in Boston at 11:24pm. That’s bananas.

Yup. 80 here in the burbs at 6:15 am. It’s a dead air 80 too.

jforb
    Participant

Power going out at 5 made that extra pleasant.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Boy, the Sox don’t have it this year.

Brian
    Participant

Boy, the Sox don’t have it this year.

Great thing that Pats training camp begins this week.

Humphrey
    Participant

I’ll listen to any complaint about the Sox as long as one of the proposed solutions is not “bring up Castillo”

Lebron
    Participant

I thought that Lowry guy was ‘Beef’ the whole time, turns out it’s some other husky guy.

NASCL
    Participant

I’ll listen to any complaint about the Sox as long as one of the proposed solutions is not “bring up Castillo”

Was actually thinking about him the other day.  From my limited knowledge, isn’t he kept down due to the luxury tax?

Spitballing, if they were to trade JDM for prospects, could they bring up Castillo and be under the threshold?

GusChiggins
    Participant

That’s the way you have to look at it.

Lefty

I think they need to get Pjag to retire as step one.  $15m this year,$13m next year and $12m in 2021 creating issues.

(Sandoval on for $19m this year, but “only” $5m next year).

Big Fat O
    Participant

Now that the Sox won the WS last year Powder is tightening the pursue strings.

Coma
    Participant

Last Monday, PK wrote this about the Tyreek Hill case:

I think we’re still far away from knowing whether Tyreek Hill will play 16 or zero games, or something in between, for the Chiefs in 2019.

If King doesn’t take a waffling, non-stance in tomorrow’s column on the NFL’s decision not to suspend Hill, I’ll be shocked. The guy who finger wags and passes judgement on everyone will now be unable to muster up strong feelings about the situation. He’ll paint it as a no-win situation for the league and that they would have been criticized no matter what they did, so he’s not going to pile on. PK’s not going to risk upsetting the Hunt family or Goodell by saying that Hill should have been suspended and that the league got it wrong.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 18 posts - 201 through 218 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar