Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 7/8/2019-7/14/2019 All Star Break Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please let them lose Brady on Monday’s as well.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Big Fat O
    Participant

So Entercom decides to kill 2 shows at once. So they want Hill to sit in with the twink and Mut who are the problem more than KKKallahan.

Now AAF loses Hill and that show will suck.

This just shows how much EEI has no clue. T&R are terrible and EEI thinks this will beat them.

Lebron
    Participant

Forgot he also used “Hill Man” as a self proclaimed nickname.  Sounds like something a hockey player’s teammates come up with when they can’t think of anything else.  “Hill-er?” No, that doesn’t work.  What’s his first name?  Greg?  What the fuck do we do with that, “Greg-er?”  Who the fuck gives their kid one syllable names?  Fuck it, just go with Hill Man, I got nuthin’ else.

chicowalker
    Participant

“I could probably get you on The Big Show- Unfiltered:Reloaded.  You don’t even have to drive to the South Shore, we do it over Skype…”

“No, thanks, I’m ok.  Life is good. Getting some exercise, making some bucks, screwing with the beaners on the crew, owning libs..”

“You were making 500k before, what are you making now, $18 an hour?”

“$16”

“Any prevailing wage jobs?”

“Fuck that union shit. Commie cucks..”

“Ok…so…see you around I guess?”

“Probably not princess, I don’t get any further than Barnstable when I go down the cape, definitely not making it to P-Town!”

“Yeah..I heard you had to see your cape house?”

*uncomfortable silence*

*Reimer leaves, Gerry weeps softly until his foreman Esteban tells him, in broken English, to get back to work*

FIN

Lebron
    Participant

Is Charles Laquidara available, or has he been crossed off the list?  How about reuniting Bob and Zip?  They could re-fire the Ordell Cretin for Governor and God doing the weather bits!

Suzy
    Participant

So is WEEI going to be David Price takes mixed in with offspring, Sublime, and other “new” music? :lol:<noscript>:lol:</noscript>

I’m fucking ecstatic. I just heard a commercial this week that his brother in law’s concrete company is hiring! KKKs forehead can be used for demo

SJH is trashing Gerry in Gerry’s own Twitter feed. :lol:

Suzy
    Participant

Is Charles Laquidara available, or has he been crossed off the list? How about reuniting Bob and Zip? They could re-fire the Ordell Cretin for Governor and God doing the weather bits!

Didn’t Charles leave for Hawaii like 30 years ago, never to return?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Is Charles Laquidara available, or has he been crossed off the list? How about reuniting Bob and Zip? They could re-fire the Ordell Cretin for Governor and God doing the weather bits!

Didn’t Charles leave for Hawaii like 30 years ago, never to return?

Made a boatload in stock options when Infinity Radio was acquired by CBS, back when radio stations had value.  Those days are gone forever, over a long time ago, oh yeah … (/”Pretzel Logic”)

4 users thanked author for this post.
    chicowalker
    Participant

58 minutes ago

Replying to

Wow!! Didn’t always agree with you, but enjoyed your show with and for so many years. Thank you.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Guess I picked the wrong week to unfollow all that BJBSJ stuff that was making me feel very old.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Forgot he also used “Hill Man” as a self proclaimed nickname. Sounds like something a hockey player’s teammates come up with when they can’t think of anything else. “Hill-er?” No, that doesn’t work. What’s his first name? Greg? What the fuck do we do with that, “Greg-er?” Who the fuck gives their kid one syllable names? Fuck it, just go with Hill Man, I got nuthin’ else.

He was Hill Man when I lived there and I moved away in 1991. :lol: Cannot believe its the same guy.

Yahtzee
    Participant

So is WEEI going to be David Price takes mixed in with offspring, Sublime, and other “new” music? :lol:<noscript>:lol:</noscript>

I’m fucking ecstatic. I just heard a commercial this week that his brother in law’s concrete company is hiring! KKKs forehead can be used for demo

SJH is trashing Gerry in Gerry’s own Twitter feed. :lol:

What’s his handle?

Lebron
    Participant

@BookJailer

Nick B
    Participant

Gee,

When I heard Callahan was out. I thought he finally came out of the closet.  :dry:

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Lebron
    Participant

As part of “The Greg Hill Morning Show” on WEEI, Hill will carry over much of his present content, along with the creation of new content for the sports talk format of WEEI. As part of “Patriots Monday,” Tom Brady’s in-season weekly interview on WEEI will also now be conducted by Hill. The show will also feature a monthly interview with Governor Charlie Baker (“Breakfast with Baker”), as well as many other staple benchmarks.

Cooking content.  Sounds like a job for Joe Gill.

Lebron
    Participant

That Fitzy guy sounds like he’s joining that show.  Holy horrible.

Participant

That Fitzy guy sounds like he’s joining that show. Holy horrible.

He’s like Jerry without a Qan’s Kitchen gig.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Suzy
    Participant

Ouch :lol:

Participant

Ouch :lol:

I think ‘AAF just shitcanned him and some other guy from evening drive :lol:

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

I can’t remember the last time I listened to the radio that didn’t involve a game…or riding in someone else’s car.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Forgot he also used “Hill Man” as a self proclaimed nickname. Sounds like something a hockey player’s teammates come up with when they can’t think of anything else. “Hill-er?” No, that doesn’t work. What’s his first name? Greg? What the fuck do we do with that, “Greg-er?” Who the fuck gives their kid one syllable names? Fuck it, just go with Hill Man, I got nuthin’ else.

He was Hill Man when I lived there and I moved away in 1991. :lol:Cannot believe its the same guy.

Bringing a “new”, “fresh” “take”

Lebron
    Participant

I started watching that Russell Crowe as Roger Ailes thing on Showtime.  In the first episode when he moves over to Fox as they are launching their news channel the Murdoch sychophants are talking about how they want to attract the most viewers possible etc. and Ailes chimes in saying we should simply focus on conservatives and forget the other half.  Long way of saying radio seems to be going down that path with we don’t have that young audience anyhow they all have Sirius or stream whatever they want so why even bother, just have guys that appeal to the target demographic, their demographic being the crowd that thought Smashmouth was going to headline stadiums.

Participant

I believe that Danielle person is pals with the menace.

Lebron
    Participant

Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

I can’t remember the last time I listened to the radio that didn’t involve a game…or riding in someone else’s car.

My wife got a new car last year, and it has Sirius.  So I program the channels for her as she’s never had satellite and she says oh I want to program these 2 local stations as well.  What?  Why?  Strictly music mind you, not like she was programming in the hockey or basketball games.  Like regular bullshit terrestrial radio.  what the fuck?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar