Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 7/8/2019-7/14/2019 All Star Break Thread

This topic contains 166 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Feejis 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 151 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Author

Big Fat O
    Participant

I could tolerate Callahan but hated Dennis. He’s a real POS.

Im willing to bet they could put Larry and Craig on in the morning and get the same ratings.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Im willing to bet they could put Larry and Craig on in the morning and get the same ratings.

Larry and Craig should be on Howard 101.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

[whispers]It’s time for Dakota in the morning![/whispers]

Yahtzee
    Participant

Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

I can’t remember the last time I listened to the radio that didn’t involve a game…or riding in someone else’s car.

Clearly, sports radio was driving you to drink.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Gerry just ended up hating everything and everyone.

He hated Trump in the primaries and then morphed into a super apologist. A phony’s phony. Time to go.

Humphrey
    Participant

Forgot he also used “Hill Man” as a self proclaimed nickname. Sounds like something a hockey player’s teammates come up with when they can’t think of anything else. “Hill-er?” No, that doesn’t work. What’s his first name? Greg? What the fuck do we do with that, “Greg-er?” Who the fuck gives their kid one syllable names? Fuck it, just go with Hill Man, I got nuthin’ else.

Does he still put Framingham’s own Mike The Can Man on his show periodically? Which is an embarrassment on a number of levels if true.

Humphrey
    Participant

Gerry just ended up hating everything and everyone.

He hated Trump in the primaries and then morphed into a super apologist. A phony’s phony. Time to go.

Him and Dennis were more than happy to list every detail of the Penn State scandal, seemed to enjoy it actually. Figured only Dennis would get his rocks off on such a topic

Participant

“Gerry is one of the great analysts in Boston sports history.” Cwaig

Big Fat O
    Participant

According to the Herald Hills show is moving to EEI and Mut gets sent to nights.

Feejis
    Participant

According to the Herald Hills show is moving to EEI and Mut gets sent to nights.

Ironhead and everyone else had this 20 hours ago.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Watching this debacle, I’m SOOOOOOOOO thrilled that Dombrowski adressed the pitching problem by trading for a 32 year old starter ( I guess he hasn’t reconsidered the Eovaldi in the bullpen timebomb). Yep, that would be exactly where this team has problems: not enough starting pitchers.

Humphrey
    Participant

I guess they should have signed Betts’ and not Sale and they would both not be having off years

jforb
    Participant

Got in during the middle of the game, first article I read about the trade said they wanted to upgrade the fifth starter, I immediately wondered if they meant Sale. Also found the quote about being excited about leaving Baltimore funny in a no shit way.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Wimbledon’s new 5th set tiebreaker rule getting the highest profile debut possible. At 12-12 in the 5th they switch to the tiebreaker.

Feejis
    Participant

A little bit amazing so many of the few left on this board still follow care so much about the Red Sox.

Yahtzee
    Participant

It’s the song of our summer, Feej.

Feejis
    Participant

It’s the song of our summer, Feej.

Edelman and Gronk are on $100,000 pyramid right now in this town.

Viewing 17 posts - 151 through 167 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar