Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 8/27/18-Labor Day Thread

This topic contains 267 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 268 total)
  • Author

Lebron
    Participant

Hey guys can you believe Brady hung up when they kept asking about Guerrero?  Shocking right?

Nick B
    Participant

Hey guys can you believe Brady hung up when they kept asking about Guerrero? Shocking right?

Shocking.  I know he probably donates the money he gets to charity, but is it really worth it?

Tell them to fuck off and never call me again.

There will be some (Felger) who thinks these are legitimate questions

Lebron
    Participant

Meanwhile Doug Pederson won’t comment on Wentz’s health because, hey, he’s not the doctor.  I’m outraged!

From the Leibovich book, more proof Kraft’s been the issue all along:

• Apparently, it was the Patriots owner/Trump buddy who put that Make America Great Again hat in Brady’s locker.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

That NFL book coming out next week.

Brady and Gronk aren’t having fun and Krafty Bob is a bitch

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Participant

One guy had daddy fire the high school coach because he was riding the bench – when he failed as a screenwriter he turned to drugs and I’m sure daddy sent him off to Comforably Numb Ny The Sea in Malibu to rehab. After telling an Espn lady that she deserved to have her privacy violated, he moved on to insulting his employer’s cash cow – when told to stop he threatened to take his microphone and jump in front of a train.

The other guy had to fight for playing time in college, was 4th on the depth chart when he turned pro and is arguably the greatest to ever play his position.

Who’s side are you on?

chicowalker
    Participant

What’s this story about the basketball coach?

Participant

What’s this story about the basketball coach?

Sources say daddy went over the coach’s head – I didn’t bother checking – just like them.

Coma
    Participant

Meanwhile Doug Pederson won’t comment on Wentz’s health because, hey, he’s not the doctor. I’m outraged!

It’s too bad Bob Ley is partying with the lady boys in Thailand for the next 6 months. He could have let everyone know how wrong Pederson is and demanded the truth.

chicowalker
    Participant

Fatty:

Happy 71st birthday, Ed Podolak. Does that make anyone else feel old? Or just me?

Just you, because nobody else knows who the fuck you’re talking about

and:

Who wants Earl Thomas?
    My advice, if you’re asking:
    Offer a second.*

*A second-round draft pick, I mean.

DIE, IMMEDIATELY.

chicowalker
    Participant

Kirk Minihane played basketball? :lol: If he was 1/10th the prick then that he is now, the amount of elbows being driven into his chicken chest must have been tallied like this

Participant

Can’t link the team pic (wordpress) 92-93 Winchester High

GusChiggins
    Participant

Fatty:

Happy 71st birthday, Ed Podolak. Does that make anyone else feel old? Or just me?

Just you, because nobody else knows who the fuck you’re talking about

and:

Who wants Earl Thomas?

My advice, if you’re asking:

Offer a second.*

*A second-round draft pick, I mean.

DIE, IMMEDIATELY.

6,000 words of nothing. Congratulations on a job, done.

jforb
    Participant

Forgot the US Open was starting today. Looks like Halep did too.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

But they don’t pay people, MYKE…

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

What’s the URL?

I recall somebody linked to or quoted a newspaper article with high school Kirk complaining about the BB coach. The backstory was Kirk didn’t like his playing time and got the coach fired.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Suzy
    Participant

What’s the URL?

I recall somebody linked to or quoted a newspaper article with high school Kirk complaining about the BB coach. The backstory was Kirk didn’t like his playing time and got the coach fired.

Yeah, the little weasel said something like, “I think it’s totally justified that he gets fired.” Insufferable twat as a kid, insufferable twat now.

Nick B
    Participant

US Open Day One.

Number 1 women’s seed Simona Halep ousted.

Humphrey
    Participant

What’s the URL?

Yeah, the little weasel said something like, “I think it’s totally justified that he gets fired.” Insufferable twat as a kid, insufferable twat now.

He’s in at least one of these photos

http://peterwfrench.tripod.com/sportsphotos.html

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

US Open Day One.

Number 1 women’s seed Simona Halep ousted.

But was she dressed appropriately?

Lebron
    Participant

Forgot the US Open was starting today. Looks like Halep did too.

Same with Dimitrov, although the injury to Wawrinka which has him unseeded makes that a bitch of a first round match.

Larry Legend
    Participant

2nd from right, middle row.  Blasphemously wearing 33.

chicowalker
    Participant

homeboy up front rocking pumps :lol:

Participant

Missing White Suit and Vicodan Head are a good comp to a 5 1/2 year stint as a guest of the North Vietnamese….

“Two personal stories: When I worked for HBO’s “Inside the NFL” show, I went to Washington to do a piece (wish I could find it now) on leadership in the NFL, focusing particularly on the kinds of leadership shown by Ray Lewis and Brett Favre. McCain seemed a perfect man to ask, as such a leader of men. ”

He’s right – I drove by yesterday and they were dismantling the stadium.

“I think the Patriots are going to miss Brandin Cooks this year. Terribly.”

Shouldn’t SOMEONE tell the Sainted Mara Family the same thing?

“Someone should tell Meyer when it’s proper to be legitimately remorseful for a victim of abuse. This was that time. Meyer failed.”

Got it, it wasn’t good.

“I forgot what a break Ted Kennedy got a half-century ago. He turned out to be a good man and the lion of the Senate and all that, but the incident of a woman dying when he drove off a bridge recklessly and him basically getting off … not good. Not good at all.”

Lebron
    Participant

What the flying fuck.  It figures he forgot Teddy killed someone given all the fawning over Ray Lewis’s leadership qualities.  This is how you rally your thug buddies to cover up involvement in a murder, then sell them out.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 268 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar