Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 8/27/18-Labor Day Thread

This topic contains 267 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Blinded By The Lombardis 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 268 total)
  • Author

Participant

Kirk claims mental illness one week, pushes Brady into hanging up this week – what’s next week? Will he lock himself in studio or will he call Elizabeth Warren a c-u-n-t?

With Kirk, it #FEELZ  like his troubles are  always someone else’s fault.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

tiny

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Participant

If they got swept why would whoever he traced be holding a broom?

Larry zags while we zig.

Pretty sure the eye black was traced from an old Gerry Cheevers mask.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Shouldn’t the Red Sox player be wearing the bucket?

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Say what you will about the man, but he does draw a mean broom. He sucks at drawing everything else but brooms he has down.

jforb
    Participant

Are there eyes above the eye black though? :blink:

jforb
    Participant

Think I’d prefer no eyes to the ones in the Jimmy Fund cartoon though. And it looks like the bow is holding her head together.

Lebron
    Participant

If they got swept why would whoever he traced be holding a broom?

Larry zags while we zig.

Guessing the Gashouse Gorillas were his inspiration

Lebron
    Participant

Now Nick Saban tells the media to bugger off and stop asking who the starting QB will be.  He even laughed while doing it!  There aren’t enough hours in the day for all of my outrage.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Bill is Feisty Today.

Participant

Finger Sandwiches and 12 Meter Yacht racing are more of a Breer thing.

Lebron
    Participant

Breer going with whoa, I grew up as a regular at Friendly’s and never heard of a watermelon roll.  Given his fat ass in ‘college’ he no doubt had a few Reeses Pieces sundaes but that only cements they had the maids run down to get Albert his daily treats.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Hey guys can you believe Brady hung up when they kept asking about Guerrero? Shocking right?

Shocking. I know he probably donates the money he gets to charity, but is it really worth it?

Tell them to fuck off and never call me again.

There will be some (Felger) who thinks these are legitimate questions

Felger’s waiting for the right time to return to the live press conferences and demand answers in person. Shank’s brave Malcome butler “people are demanding to know!” appearance bigfooted him, but he’s ready for a face-to-face confrontation now*, by golly!

* “now” may be influenced, affected, or canceled due to previous commitments at hair stylists, blow-dryers, manicurists, pedicurists, exfoliators, hair gel alchemists, or masseurs.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

2nd from right, middle row. Blasphemously wearing 33.

Hey, Winchester. Saugus was the Sachems before you were a town.

Nick B
    Participant

2nd from right, middle row. Blasphemously wearing 33.

Hey, Winchester. Saugus was the Sachems before you were a town.

what a white team. haven’t these kid heard of the outdoors? maybe they should’ve gone and played outdoors now and then.

Nick B
    Participant

Here comes the media looking for JD. There is zero wrong with what he said is his past instagram postings.  enough already

Buckley can fuck off!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Nick B.

Big Fat O
    Participant

I love how the media holds an athlete to a higher standard than the average person. If someone is lucky enough to play at a high level then they need to Pass the media’s litmus test who will then judge if they are worthy of our support.

Brady can be asked all the time about Guerrero and has to take it but we cant ask Callahole about gorillas.

Lebron
    Participant

The moral of the story as always, much like never go full retard, never go full Hitler.

Feejis
    Participant

I still dont don’t know how to embed tweets. This reporter is a dunce.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Feejis.

Participant

She doesn’t have the chops of a Breathless Mahoney reading a Starbucks or Apple press release I’ll give you that.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I’m always amazed that nobody at Fox25 picked up on that before it was tweeted out.  It’s like when those dopey reporters in San Fran reported that the pilot of that Asian Airliner that almost crashed was named Some-Ting-Wong and the co-pilot was called Ho-Lee-Fuk.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Finger Sandwiches and 12 Meter Yacht racing are more of a Breer thing.

LJSandwich last active six months ago.   :-(  What has happened to this place?   :-(

Coma
    Participant

I’m always amazed that nobody at Fox25 picked up on that before it was tweeted out. It’s like when those dopey reporters in San Fran reported that the pilot of that Asian Airliner that almost crashed was named Some-Ting-Wong and the co-pilot was called Ho-Lee-Fuk.

Don’t forget First Officer Wi-Tu-Lo.

That was some Ron Burgundy level stuff, with the added bonus that it happened years after the movie came out.

Coma
    Participant

I love how the media holds an athlete to a higher standard than the average person. If someone is lucky enough to play at a high level then they need to Pass the media’s litmus test who will then judge if they are worthy of our support.

Brady can be asked all the time about Guerrero and has to take it but we cant ask Callahole about gorillas.

On-air EEI employees are forbidden to mention Tomase’s fake walkthrough story, but if a paid guest declines to talk about a topic multiple times, it’s okay for them to keep bringing it up.

Feejis
    Participant

:lol:

Wi Tu Lo is my favorite.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 268 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar