Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 9-14-18 Daily Discussion Thread Did you hear about the Carolinas?

This topic contains 61 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Kingasaurus 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Hacksaw
    Participant

“You play in the NFL, all I have to do is say, ‘sources say.’ I don’t have to quote anybody, I don’t have to say any names. You just have to say sources.” Jason McCourty. 😆

McCourty can tell who is a Valuencer!

Claude45
    Participant

These two, let’s for lack of a better term call them sentences, make zero sense.

you know, leads by with value, right? Rather than influence in about following? 

jforb
    Participant

He got a fucking copyright for the word!!! 😆 😆

I for one can’t wait for the “platform” to be released.

Not that I expect him or his buddies to know, but isn’t that trademark law not copyright?

GusChiggins
    Participant

Oh my Chico!

These two, let’s for lack of a better term call them sentences, make zero sense.

you know, leads by with value, right? Rather than influence in about following?

First sentence is verbatim what he said. Second is my best guess. The “in about” part was a little inaudible. At first I had “rather than influence by following”, which is at least grammatically correct, but also makes no sense.

He got a fucking copyright for the word!!! 😆 😆

I for one can’t wait for the “platform” to be released.

Not that I expect him or his buddies to know, but isn’t that trademark law not copyright?

I think you’re right.

Lebron
    Participant

Jesus that’s great.  I can’t think of a song parody better than that one.  I feel like there were great ones but man that’s the best.

Joe’s going through his four layoffs and the life lessons he got from each. FTR, he discovered content marketing after the second layoff.

“They all said I was daft, building a castle on a swamp.”

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I have to believe absent poster Jason would have tacitly approved of the Red Sox ‘First to 100!’ T-shirts.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

BSMW made Gill’s podcast, too:

“I have a view about trolls, too, and Quenton went off on trolls. They’re just there to tear you down. Honest to God, because they’re jealous because they can’t do what we do. They just don’t have the courage to do so. I told the story about how, um, I wrote a sports blog about the New England Patriots season ticket holder policy about eight years ago, that I didn’t care that, we spent all this money and didn’t get anything back. And I got attacked, like attacked and attacked from every angle. They took pictures of my wife and I on Facebook and put it into a form, they attacked us, they said my wife is a mail-order bride. And like, dude, nasty stuff.”

Then they talked about the other guy’s post about male Brazilian waxing and the valuencing that brought.

NASCL
    Participant

For posterity, the board was actually complimentary of Mrs. Gill, outside of, “she’s actually got a great job and is cute. WTF is she doing with him?”

Kingasaurus
    Participant

For posterity, the board was actually complimentary of Mrs. Gill, outside of, “she’s actually got a great job and is cute. WTF is she doing with him?”

Exactly! Calling your wife a “mail-order bride” is an insult to you, not your wife.

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar