Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 9/23/2019 – 9/29/2019 Daily Discussion Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Brady and the entire o-line could burst into flames and Fouts would still have a worse day.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Beasley can’t complete a fucking pass yet here we are

Coma
    Participant

I remember when, according to the leading NFL writer in the country, the Ravens had the AFCN wrapped up. That was a whole two weeks ago.

Participant

zolak is a moron

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

An ugly win is still a win!

This reminded me of a Bledsoe era game with the defense bailing Drew out.

I have no sympathy for Josh Allen’s concussion at all. He had the ability to slide, he wanted to be a hero. There you go. Learn to slide or have a three year career.

Bills are good full stop.

Washington next week. We could’ve used a bye week but that’ll have to do.

I’m sure patsfans.com will be awash in shoe pee. They’ll be fine.

Looks like the Chiefs will edge out Detroit. A lot closer than I would have guessed.

I wish Jakobi Meyers could make a few plays while he has this opportunity. At this rate he’ll go to the Practice Squad safely when Harry returns.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I think it’s intentional grounding!

Receiver is in shot as the ball bounces.

jforb
    Participant

Still got a bit of time but someone does have the poem at the ready right? And the bread

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Nashua Dad
    Participant

Can go back to liking the Cubs.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Still got a bit of time but someone does have the poem at the ready right? And the bread

“It breaks your heart. It’s designed to break your heart. Especially with pukes like Owings, Gorkys, Centeno, Travis and Leon in the effing lineup and humps like Chacin and Dave’s Detritus on the mound.”

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

The internet says Kirk Cousins will make $27,000,000 this year but my eyes see a journeyman that should command 40 cents above the veteran minimum. His agent must be something else.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Post the poem!

Hacksaw
    Participant

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Glasses or no glasses
    I’ll kick all your asses

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Cousins has the pocket presence of an 11 year old girl experiencing her first period

Yahtzee
    Participant

Broncos nut crusher redux.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Wow. Coach Kangol put up 54 on the defending NFC champions? But … BUT … WADE PHILLIPS?!!

WTF? :rollseyes:

Four stories about the Pats are up on the home page of bostonglobe.com right now.  All four shit on the Patriots in one way or another. After a road win against a divisional foe that probably is playing on wild card weekend.  What’s worse … when there is the inevitable story about how SPOILED Patriots fans are, and how THEY EXPECT EASY WINS week after week. Yeah, we know about those front-runners and shoe-pee-ers.  And who leads them on? El Globo, NBCSN, talk radio …

I liked Belichick’s post-game press conference. Even-keeled.  Didn’t rise to the bait of the stupid questions and answered everyone. Fans think winning an NFL game is easy, I guess.

Yahtzee
    Participant

The bread?

jforb
    Participant

The bread?

You don’t post the poem without punishing yourself with a Big Yaz Bread

Yahtzee
    Participant

The bread?

You don’t post the poem without punishing yourself with a Big Yaz Bread

Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that (much less noticed that I was referenced).

jforb
    Participant

No idea if it actually had some substance but Jurassic Bob’s column was literally 50 years ago the NBA was different.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Day games make them late for Early Bird Dinner. Night games end 2 hours after bedtime.

The “studies” that promised FL was a gold mine for MLB were somewhat substandard.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar