Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 9/30/19 – 10/6/19 Weekly Thread

This topic contains 197 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Humphrey 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Look, we are 100% heading to a situation where Kraft leaves the Patriots to a 31 year old aspiring actress in his will.  I think we should all mentally prepare for that now.

5 users thanked author for this post.

NASCL
    Participant

2 users thanked author for this post.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Look, we are 100% heading to a situation where Kraft leaves the Patriots to a 31 year old aspiring actress in his will. I think we should all mentally prepare for that now.

If he does, he’d better not repeat Carroll Rosenbloom’s mistake and “go swimming.” :lol:

1 user thanked author for this post.

BrianInLA
    Participant
    James Palmer
    @JamesPalmerTV

The drop kick that the Ravens used against the Chiefs is illegal. The NFL looked at it and they said that it’s not a drop kick. What Baltimore did is not considered a drop kick because you have to kick it simultaneously as it hits the ground.
    If the Pats did this it would have made the nightly news.
    3 users thanked author for this post.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

The New NESN logo looks like they stole it from a Lasik Vision center in Delaware. I bet they spent at least 30K in consulting fee’s to come up with that.

Participant

The always free Bellingham Bulletin with a recap of the zip trip – no pics :wag: :wag: :wag:

Look, we are 100% heading to a situation where Kraft leaves the Patriots to a 31 year old aspiring actress in his will. I think we should all mentally prepare for that now.

At this point, it’s sounding like Kraft will leave the team to the last person who gives him a blowjob. Doesn’t seem like it takes much for him to think he’s made a connection with somebody.

jforb
    Participant

At this point, it’s sounding like Kraft will leave the team to the last person who gives him a blowjob. Doesn’t seem like it takes much for him to think he’s made a connection with somebody.

Really hope I forget about this by the time Jonathan is announced as the new owner.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  jforb.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Something I cant recall ever seeing in my years of gambling. Next week Miami is a 7 point underdog at home to the soon to be 0-5 Redskins. Home 7 point dog to an 0-5 team without a QB? Wonder if Flores wants a do-over.

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

Mannix’s latest podcast is pretty good despite Bob Ryan.  One highlight is Mike Gorman with the surprisingly candid “Kyrie’s a jerk”.

Coma
    Participant
    James Palmer
    @JamesPalmerTV

The drop kick that the Ravens used against the Chiefs is illegal. The NFL looked at it and they said that it’s not a drop kick. What Baltimore did is not considered a drop kick because you have to kick it simultaneously as it hits the ground.
    If the Pats did this it would have made the nightly news.

I don’t know much about James Palmer, but I feel kind of bad for him. Based on what happened to the last person to suggest that John Harbaugh lacked an understanding of the NFL rules, Palmer will soon be the victim of a huge smear campaign.

jforb
    Participant

Yahtzee
    Participant

Listened to a couple of minutes if Mut in the evening. Sounds like his dog died; so depressing.

Captain Obvious – get a real job and come back to us.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Clay Matthews out 4-6 weeks with a broken jaw. Rams already look bad and will miss the post season after giving almost $200 million to Goff and Gurley just before opening their new (SOFI) stadium. Stellar.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

James Palmer is an NFLN guy lives in Denver does some local radio stuff on occasion he’s actually not terrible.  I can’t believe Brother John doesn’t know the rules!  I’m sure the officials will warn him next time

Lebron
    Participant

Matthews actually played well for them so far.  Talib looks like he lost 3 steps Peters not much better.  Saw Cooks left the game too.

Lefty

Steve Burton’s kid is starting at QB for UCLA today.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Listened to a couple of minutes if Mut in the evening. Sounds like his dog died; so depressing.

I don’t want him. His doom-and-gloom shitty hottakez in the last few weeks are worse than ever. His phony righteous indignation over having AB on the team, and then a quick pivot to how them cutting him (which is what HE wanted!) is causing problems on the inside is the height of perversion. He can fuck off and I hope he starves like the unsuccessful prostitute he truly is.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Matthews actually played well for them so far. Talib looks like he lost 3 steps Peters not much better. Saw Cooks left the game too.

I think he had six sacks already. The secondary looks old and slow.  Goff is brutal.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I don’t want him. His doom-and-gloom shitty hottakez in the last few weeks are worse than ever. His phony righteous indignation over having AB on the team, and then a quick pivot to how them cutting him (which is what HE wanted!) is causing problems on the inside is the height of perversion. He can fuck off and I hope he starves like the unsuccessful prostitute he truly is.

Don’t sugar coat it; tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

When the Twins play the Yankees in October–maybe anytime–it’s like Lucy snatching the football away from Charlie Brown.

Dave Roberts seems like such a decent guy. He was really in a tough spot last October, especially when the Red Sox sort of arm-twisted him into that pre-game hug with his 2004 teammates before one of the Series games at Fenway. I mean, was he going go all old-school fuck-the-opposition baseball manager on them?  Here’s hoping he causes further agita in the Bronx by humiliating the Yankees if these two teams play this year.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I just stumbled across Craig and Larry. They’re doing Saturday late afternoons now? Luckily, I got to hear the fresh stylings of Mike from Canton. Apparenty (and rightly), he doesn’t need to focus on the Twins game.

Lebron
    Participant

Roberts might be a great guy but he sounds and looks clueless at times.  We couldn’t believe they brought Scherzer in last night?  Really?  Nationals weren’t going down 2-0 and for crissakes you watched the Red Sox mow your ass down with starters out of the bullpen last year maybe be prepared for anything.  Oh and Bellinger is shrinking in the playoffs again not saying bench the probable MVP but starting on 3 years in a row with him.

Lebron
    Participant

And I’m thinking the Astros take care of the Yankees

BrianInLA
    Participant

Complete LA sports media just as clueless as Roberts about the Nats bullpen.  Dodger fans are very similar to 2003 Sox fans right now after last night expecting the worst. They lose tomorrow it might be over and that might be the end of Roberts. 7 years in a row winning the division with no Titals in 31 years.  They’re this generations Braves.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar